Engineers Engineering Database And Calculator [Engineers Update]

So far no new engineers have been found in 2.1 live? I'm about to start a focused material collection run for the stuff I can do.

edit: ping my ingame if you need me to do something. The more people helping the better :) CMDR Bad Koala
oh and if you could allow me to copy the entire document to my drive? the web/html view doesn't work for engin' viewer ; _ ;

All that's on the sheet is all we know so far...

You should be able to copy the doc for yourself, it's not disabled. I know, so many people, the servers are struggling :( If you pop in on Discord, i can give you the link to a duplicate.

Thanks so much for your help :) we have Elvira, Felicity, Tod, Liz, The Dweller, the rest is up to you :)

How do I unlock Marco Qwent?
Also does anyone know if there is an engineer with level 5 weapons distribution distributor? The dweller only has level 3 for that specific mod.
Thanks!

For the last 24 hours, the doc has been constantly accessed by 95+ people (Google's cap being @ 100), which makes it impossible for some people, including the owners, to use it.
The doc then appears in html, instead of shiny and interactive java.
Please leave the doc once you are done using it.
Thank you.

FYI, you should share the htmlview link, not the document link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...AnJKsyQp8P-j0Y/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Then you can add a link inside the spreadsheet to the editable version, with a comment saying to only use that for editing/commenting.

That way, it's less likely that people just looking at it will lock out others.

FYI, you should share the htmlview link, not the document link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...AnJKsyQp8P-j0Y/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Then you can add a link inside the spreadsheet to the editable version, with a comment saying to only use that for editing/commenting.

That way, it's less likely that people just looking at it will lock out others.

People need to use the viewer to have the modification data. And given the choice, they will undoubtedly stay on the main doc, instead of keeping both at hand. But it seems we're down to about 70 people now :)

Amazing work Leth! +rep.

As it stands I can't get access to the spread. Is there any chance I could DL it just for my player group to use?

Thank you :)

There are a few reasons why it can't be accessed : doc congestioned (100 ppl is the cap), or it being shut down by Google servers, as it happened 30min ago, for the same reason. It is back up now, you can DL it. In the meantime, you can always use the duplicate, which only lacks Lei Cheung's data.

adding to materials list/ FSD class 5upgrade farsees:

"magnetic emitter coils", description says "industrial/refinery closte to leesti" -> go to leesti, show trade routes for magnetic emitter coils on galmap, buy trade data of refinery and industrial systems in gal map -> leads to chemaluk -> virts dock -> high supply (200 k+)

so:

"magnetic emitter coils" - chemaluk, virts dock

adding to materials list/ FSD class 5upgrade farsees:

"magnetic emitter coils", description says "industrial/refinery closte to leesti" -> go to leesti, show trade routes for magnetic emitter coils on galmap, buy trade data of refinery and industrial systems in gal map -> leads to chemaluk -> virts dock -> high supply (200 k+)

so:

"magnetic emitter coils" - chemaluk, virts dock

Fixed. I'll add a paragraph for commodities finding, thanks! :)

Top Bottom