[DW2] Epilogue, Acknowledgements, DW Speculation & Organisation

Having just joined the expedition two weeks after receiving my pilot's license, and joining Distant Radio not two weeks later, this has been a hell of an experience. I know that there's still quite a bit for me to learn about being a pilot, considering I still have yet to do any major engineering or even go Xeno hunting, but I do know that this expedition has made me fall in love with being a pilot, and yelling at my co-pilot to not screw up my paint has given us a few laughs on the radio side of things. Thank you for all that you've done to make this possible, and here's hoping a DW3 is possible in the future.

I'm sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but I'm currently docked in Explorer's Anchorage and am a little jump-weary, so was wondering if and when the "soon to be added DSSV 'Distant Worlds' Megaship" might offer an easier route back to the bubble?

I'm sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but I'm currently docked in Explorer's Anchorage and am a little jump-weary, so was wondering if and when the "soon to be added DSSV 'Distant Worlds' Megaship" might offer an easier route back to the bubble?
No, that one is gonna stay there.

As Nagi, says, that one is static as far as we've been told, and will remain in the core. FDev also haven't given us any indication on when it will actually be added either. Which is frustrating as we hoped it would have appeared in one of the last updates.

As Nagi, says, that one is static as far as we've been told, and will remain in the core. FDev also haven't given us any indication on when it will actually be added either. Which is frustrating as we hoped it would have appeared in one of the last updates.

Kind of why I'm parked at Beagle Point until it shows up in the game.

Sniff

It has been a long time since I've been involved with any kind of community event, let alone one this grand and memorable. I thank you all for welcoming a newbie such as myself to embark on such an excellent trip! I look forward to the certificate as that is definitely being printed and saved probably along with that nice booklet you released and some of my own personal slides from the trip. This has been a grand adventure and one I will remember always. Thank you!

Thanks for this..having just made it to Beagle Point, I'm glad to have an interesting route home. I'm in no rush, so maybe I'll try that Voyager Trail!

Thanks for putting the whole thing together. This was my first time doing a truly deep space exploration, and I found it be a very fun and meditative experience.

Thank you all for everything. Im still in system as I have been for a week. Havent decided how to head back or when just yet. No big hurries here. At the same time, I would like to get back and continue what I was doing. The voyager trail seems imteresting though. Its like you have just completed a major milestone why not complete another on the way back home. That certainly seems noteworthy to me and fitting for a ship named DSS Lost Pilgrim. Again, thank you all for the amazing journey I would not have done on my own.

o7
PvtClip

A big thanks to the entire DW2 team for a very memorable event, This was the first time I have played the game as part of a large team and it made the game very enjoyable. Well done folks it has been a real adventure.

Thanks also to all the new friends I have met on DW2 spent so much time laughing I nearly forgot to fly. 07

DW2 was a great experience, but are there any plans to register the Voyager Trail "back home" as an expedition in EDSM?
Would love to take this on my way back to the bubble, and it looks already very well prepared.

Suggested route to take if one wants to go all in and touch all the Voyager Trail waypoints and the POIs listed in the opening post of this topic:

DW2 was a great experience, but are there any plans to register the Voyager Trail "back home" as an expedition in EDSM?
Would love to take this on my way back to the bubble, and it looks already very well prepared.

The Voyager Trail isn't being overseen by anyone as its meant to be guide only, and not an organised expedition (most of us are taking a break now from organising stuff). But there are other organised trips home that are on EDSM if you want something more structured and social. Check out the Expedition Hub for details on those.

Top Bottom