Erm, where my C4 Guardian FSD Booster?

Could someone also confirm is it all technology brokers giving reduced costs for unlocking or a specific one? (Probably messed that up as well!)
Not all.
In related news, the technology broker at Bray Landing in the Yuanjia system will support pilots by reducing resource requirements to access Guardian weapons and modules.
Chances are this was only for the duration of CG though

No, been extended for a week.

Edit, from Galnet:
To help celebrate this victory, the technology broker at Bray Landing in the Yuanjia system confirmed that access to Guardian weapons and modules will stay reduced for one more week.
(y)

Ooooh ... that's cool. Might need to pick up some more blueprints but could be worth it ... that shard cannon looks tasty ... :)

We can unlock Guardian stuff with a lower material requirement? Cool. I assume we still need the Blueprints though? I have some materials, but haven't been back to the sites to unload the actual BP's.

Was looking at getting Guardian Gauss Cannon unlocked, but did not have time before the CG ended.

Scoob.

Had to wait for Liz Ryders missile reward too, evidence is several posts similar to this one, but about "Where are my missiles?!"

I would like to have Guardian FSD Booster engineered for Micro Jumps inside the star system. Fleet Carriers can do it, so, this technology already exist.

This thread leads me to believe that I may still have a CG reward that I have not picked up from last year. I got paid the cash back when, but not the other item, don't even remember what it was now. I guess I will stop by there and see if I can pick it up as it's still marked on my map lol.

Had to wait for Liz Ryders missile reward too, evidence is several posts similar to this one, but about "Where are my missiles?!"

Yes, however I was talking about something different. I got a message (transaction) saying "Come and collect your reward" and when I got there the money part of the reward was available, but not the item. While, apparently, this sort of thing is common, it's still daft. With the Liz Rider CG when I got the message to collect my reward, albeit a few days later BOTH rewards were awarded at the same time.

Incidentally, despite getting the 75% tier reward of 8 Million plus an extra 2 Million - the free C4 FSD Booster just appeared in my Stored Modules list. What's actually pretty good is FDev have evidently set the transfer fee to a fixed price of 100cr, even though I'm almost 1,000 ly away now. It's nice they're not stinging people who've travelled back to the bubble.

Scoob.

Yes, however I was talking about something different. I got a message (transaction) saying "Come and collect your reward" and when I got there the money part of the reward was available, but not the item. While, apparently, this sort of thing is common, it's still daft. With the Liz Rider CG when I got the message to collect my reward, albeit a few days later BOTH rewards were awarded at the same time.

Your not really though.

You got the "message" in the transactions panel when the CG ended (this CG ended early, because all of the requirements were met)

This happened in the same way on both - but as you said, it was "a few days after" for the Liz one.

So, you had already waited until the time the module was delivered to claim the reward.

I know what you are saying though, you are saying they should add some code into the system to allow for them to automatically grant the reward to the person once they claim the CG reward.

There's a few problems with that.
One, it requires them to write new code into the CG system (dev time they ain't gonna be putting in)

Two, it would actually annoy me, because it would mean I'd have to go to the station to claim the reward, when currently, I can just carry on with my game, and both reward automatically claim after a while (CG cash rewards auto claim after some time)

What FD are doing, is getting a list from the CG of top 75%'ers, then running a database job to add the item into their storage in one go -(not on a per commander basis, which the claim system would need)

It does say in the CG text exactly what will happen though, and by what date.

But you are right, it's not intuitive, and that's obvious from the posts about "where's my stuff!?" that crop up after these.

The intetesting thing, will be if this special free one has a 0 credit cost attached, like the spesial missile.

Thats a nice chunk off any ships insurance cost if so (or shippjng cost)

Interesting ... guess I'll put it in my DBX and sell the one that is currently there ... or maybe stick it in my combat 'vette for a little more jump range, thought that would sacrifice either hull or shields which I'm not sure about ....

It does indeed appear to have zero credit value. I was clearing out some Modules stored on my Carrier, selling unengineered stuff I can easily replace, and saw that this module will fetch nothing if sold. Guess I'll keep it then!

Scoob.

So, 6.5 Million to transfer my AXI ship to the CG and 6.5 back = Costs 13 mill
10 Mil for getting 75%, 1.5 mill in exploration getting there and back, 0.9 million in Thargoid combat bonds = Earnings 12.4 million
Profit : -0.6 Million.

Now I know why Han wanted paying!
As Bester once said, 'I mean, being a freedom fighter, a…a force for good, it's…it's a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, looks good on a resume, but the pay…sucks. '

I didn't take part in this CG (not enough time, and not set up for AX combat). But I've just been to Bray Landing to check out the discounts.

...Wow! Other than the blueprints, all other requirements are down to about a quarter of normal.

So that's what I'll be doing this week. Gathering Guardian materials and getting those unlocks. Thanks Frontier!

So, 6.5 Million to transfer my AXI ship to the CG and 6.5 back = Costs 13 mill
10 Mil for getting 75%, 1.5 mill in exploration getting there and back, 0.9 million in Thargoid combat bonds = Earnings 12.4 million
Profit : -0.6 Million.

Now I know why Han wanted paying!
As Bester once said, 'I mean, being a freedom fighter, a…a force for good, it's…it's a wonderful thing. You get to make your own hours, looks good on a resume, but the pay…sucks. '
Try this balance instead.

Carrier and AX fleet already in WHN after Hydra hunting. Transfer costs: 0 cr.

Going about normal activities looking for multigoid hyperdictions: 74M
Hydra bond unfortunately handed before CG announcement: 15M
Top 10% bonus: 50M

Total: +139M

I mean, it is not mining payouts, but not bad as far as AX payouts go ...

Top Bottom