Escapade to Silentium & The Solitude Void Regions

Commanders,

As I finally tweaked my Anaconda DEL-77 "Rocinante" to my satisfaction for full blown exploration and at the same time I have never been beyond 65K ly from Sol, I am taking the shortest route to Silentium & The Solitude Void Regions. Obviously, the ambition is maybe not only simply to get there, but to attempt beating the longest distance from Sol record.

I am going to take it slow and do some solid exploration when I pass The Tyros Ridge and most of the Sagittarius-Carina Arm.

If you are interested, you can follow up my photo-report Expedition: Silentium & The Solitude Void Regions

Most importantly, I am equipped with Repair Limpet Controller and I can help somebody who is in need in the area. Due to weight constrains, I do not have any limpets, but those can be easily built

Let me know, if you need anything

Looking forward to your journey updates. :)

Hey, thanks.. nobody is really interested in single CMDR stories, until/unless they are fancy.. and mine is not :)
It's just a learning trip, my first one on long distance exploration.. so I am not going to post much here, but if you want to check the gallery from time to time, you are more than welcome [up]

I just wanted the folks know, that I could help if I am not crazy far away.. but there is a thread for it already, so I try to check it as well

Hey, thanks.. nobody is really interested in single CMDR stories, until/unless they are fancy.. and mine is not :)
It's just a learning trip, my first one on long distance exploration.. so I am not going to post much here, but if you want to check the gallery from time to time, you are more than welcome [up]

I just wanted the folks know, that I could help if I am not crazy far away.. but there is a thread for it already, so I try to check it as well

Look, every story is vital. I don't know what makes a story 'fancy' but I reckon it's something very subjective and different for each person. So your story is as important as anyone else's story. We care. Each of us in different ways but if you share we'll listen. That's what it's all about. :)

Look, every story is vital. I don't know what makes a story 'fancy' but I reckon it's something very subjective and different for each person. So your story is as important as anyone else's story. We care. Each of us in different ways but if you share we'll listen. That's what it's all about. :)

I appreciate that.. at the same time, I am actually really conservative as I come from a very old tradition: "forum is not an exp field".. I was even on one forum once, that OPS would knock down meaningless posts, because one wanted to have just a better stat on the forum.. I just try to speak, only when I feel like I had something to say :)

Fair enough. But the exploration subforum is not like that. The community here is kind and helpful. We tend to celebrate each other's achievements and support each other as much as possible. Stay here for a while and you'll see.

Fair enough. But the exploration subforum is not like that. The community here is kind and helpful. We tend to celebrate each other's achievements and support each other as much as possible. Stay here for a while and you'll see.

OK then, I plotted another leg: Norma Arm.. y'all wish me luck

HsmryZYzEQ6g7UIlVWo-v9r1jKNRMqcjGq9DlZOKA94KGyXqa2s4KHJYok6pSUuD-TdqFaCV-kHlsqJcr3FevVlrtF7SZfnWBCg22heyiVjd_d3k2jFq36FLah81IMFEmtTJIrZqUgx9FxuTctCNYfU_MgIXUG7uXqlMzbM0IS36QuQXd3_4G86m5Lzng2_n6yBzwDxjjPGygRf4RBn8CWcBz_GeVs9NfGxYfhXyFmYulV6PdNKcj2yzqWBJ0C555UoB9Po5qBndH1LgyMolA7wJTQjH7dKGjuyL11zGgL3h-YWscp99FeWPE5K12qwW-RPee2bDCkN6e87YMMYcNUYqRrnfBEPCdIJlmmOUJDr88BPRCUjkNOkH9kWTVkEimo52-P5IUDqfYEcub-XI9vWa1nio1eQAiAr19ox8FxhSzROMYFxAQ97LBaho2X4xZWL1lKRIfZwYuop5YsOq8jCqO9KjL6YVzHgkXwe-4fzOgDVFY6FtYsLhwCbSrOr6zZEbt2gZ7gYYLLDopdsSfng5sSx1v6DcAyuGE_io6e91yLbGIQNXxCFjJfD2S_A8sHrp03LCA2moJos9pfpKYDB01LXfE-_dbmFSJOqz2G8qsG-NVxJpsPJC19B0kJRKXFfViktDyAZdHKTfnMWKn8JLQAtyGS4evUo=w1920-h804-no

Eurus Region.. soon at the edge of The Torment

I've been heading up the Sagittarius-Carina arm for quite a while now in a Cobra Mk IV and I've just gone past EOCK PRAU with the intention of heading up towards Beagle Point. You can see my daily position in EDSM. If you're ever close enough to rendez vous hit me up. :)

Just plotted the course over Styx and The Bleak Lands to Scutum - Centaurus Arm, then over The Tyros Ridge to Sagittarius - Carina Arm and finally Silentium.. hopefully tonight

Silentium.. abyss, emptiness and the real silence.. far away from home, not far enough though.. the real fun starts now

GRRrNAofcmVCJJL7fLsDt6r16TXKsPzSZJLoea46m0AVz6C6kpsHdMyReHDju_HICBcvvXNIqTBq_K2zp_fvizz0By5Gy07sOLANZPlReLdBNgttyYXUNxTbDVEezhl96TEZ7gHe9-Uy0fDX5dJk6ZCs74b2w3GptHjWiE_Qb2RPDpLHb3qkV1-F2ngCej5bAcNvqa_ne3VNMmH23v5YcMoXne5NxcPEJ3rrYo9aErESC22Gf373-U4AKBGByP0YlBB_bL4742Rmn7HP_MKlmzi3ESPItSlyLO1nuTElSUmRr1bY1MNFb_BWaMKpC9Xw8DzAtPU7eYRl3nIsyvsAdhWoW4Jvl0qwReAiRzX0Ibai4WwnjbRoLWalmZ1XEkKGnyg3elu09b6X8WSlGKFWXAHrBrg7Mq6oFy9bO6QysT8TxGc59NN-RLy5JZf3TOfL0HGf3uSxXi9KGShmKgeMXFSP54pHJlCXLh0BkoeSu-IGhvmXwdmbpXg5OLuasfJhzr2o4qdgj4swrJ2FCmXinuqAmzuKDtRalyEQ2WiK7E7H8ZeYJkTPSHw-dRugZ7J6hmkqP8Cp4uzvNEPyxohi9S0cWskt95Ba-jqzWDsUdlv6A63xgOnp_zavQUSaWlqz7gv6XvnAfjRvpc6Ucs23Hy1fBA-GkC-CLsA=w1920-h804-no

Last edited:
That was not funny at all.. I changed my map settings, so it plotted pretty unsafe route.. I realized in a very last moment.. there was just one system K type in the range, flew on fumes

F6d4O98FiXaDGUy-Hiqtq0y8go5PZol5hOJUn-a4bfXExhdXHhNVI1jO0yzU_gVSdvy8d-QYuFATsUOnIKVz36K1A0CGNuG0quXF8jjvHLXu47fFJ8gwkFLDJ-iKWipGXo1UGg8wqNwDv_DQKtoxvKkJkRSeuudAsv-I-Fl_NQ8aC8jIjHz9viZPneYsebZBiFxdtnPrj52EBz9RLcGi74GXzYiBr2MWdfvsOpEQ9rcXXg-dPssLR7R-vUebWSUjPvEzXDT3eb25eVYuz4wh189bu16t0rcSIy-ajAhEMVzrBVOR9FOpCED2x2jE2YgHIaiE0K2jNXsWsFKegg_YRou5CWRkM-fGA9fGAXlEu2AwdrVPVZ6JMsHpyQ8EEOIe7yEjOaqluYH1O_PhmR2KCDSQhl3dzxi9lLA6f_-LFRJS_2YJ3HVIKArPAU8LNunywKfz-nbUwDjA2ZXJ-fo6kDS9oP-9cVig1tC8DVz7j8_VuVWZm7mtni9VZbQ-RytvVUa_PgmWuNh4z6x0d9VgJRIgmlSDkUzlJjzWiSwZQmpW1PvND6Fz7kaHsydgQihU-ur1ofmGyBX5rs20nVM3SXFtBIEo_IWuozc8T_j58bQSxmbsDH7Y01GGEiT5oXtiTxt6TxWCtwfXQqeAosJXO6C1vqjszv6dwcw=w1020-h427-no

Grats! I'm on my way there myself. Hope to be there next weekend. Really looking forward to the views. I have a light weight modded fuel limpet controller on board so if you find yourself on fumes again, feel free to give me a shout :) Fly safe Commander.

Top Bottom