Etienne Dorn...

Etienne Dorn, creepy though he may be, does G5 Life Support. All without the need for Elite entry to Shinrarta or Dangerous rank in Combat. Very useful for my explorer account that I’m trying to keep at 0% Harmless, I just need to stop in on my travels and max out the lightweight option.

The Colonia engineers are extremely good, I wonder if Chloe will ever come close:unsure:
Stay away from skimmers.They'll blot your copy book.Good luck in achieving your goal. (y)

Why not sturdy mount with plasma slugs? 4 medium rails on an fdl is a lot of phun

60% more damage for G4 short range and same 1km fall-off. I use long range for everything else, no fall-off after 1km. It's nice if 5 rails hit from 5.5km out and the FSD goes kaboom. I love my lazy Anaconda.

I have a fuel scoop and interdictor on all my FdLs, rest is usually hrps or a shield with a couple of SCBs. No space for extra fuel tanks. I think the fuel rats would stop coming out to fill me up if I I call them every 30mins because of the plasma slugs.:D

I have a fuel scoop and interdictor on all my FdLs, rest is usually hrps or a shield with a couple of SCBs. No space for extra fuel tanks. I think the fuel rats would stop coming out to fill me up if I I call them every 30mins because of the plasma slugs.:D

Quad plasma slug rails on a 3C fuel tank? I'm not sure that one is a good idea :unsure:

Heh, I'm an idiot 🥴
I thought the 40% heat bonus was a specific slug bonus, but just now I see super pen have the same 40% bonus as well as feedback cascade.
So yeah, slugs suck!

(n) Boo. Hiss.

Top Bottom