European Animals

Except the Wolf and the Greater Flamingo there are no European Animals in the Game. I would like a Expansion with European Animals. I would like these Animals:

Griffon vulture
Northern bald ibis
European Badger
Wild Boar
Roedeer
Eurasian hoopoe
Griffon vulture
Maybe European Beaver(if there will be no American Beaver because they look extremely similar)
Red deer
Eurasian lynx
Western capercaillie
Alpine ibex
Alpine marmot (Guests could walk in the Enclosure and feed them. There is at least one Zoo where the Guests can do this)
Red fox (they live in North America too, so maybe they could also be in a North America-Expansion)
Finnish forest reindeer
European rabbit
Eurasian eagle-owl
Snowy owl
Barn owl (could also be in a North America Expansion)
Saiga
great green Bush-cricket
leopard slug

Suggestions by other Players :
hermelin
dormouse
wild goose
hawk
Golden eagle
European Raccoon (Raccoon with dark Fur Descendants of Raccoons that escaped Fur-Farms)

moufflons
nutrias
otters
groundhogs
mouses (Vivarium)
rats (Vivarium)
Donkeys and Horses
Squirrels
Highland cattles
Wildcats

Bearded Vulture
Wisent
chamois
martens
moose
hazel dormouse

golden jackals
crested porcupines
Barbary macaques
great bustards

large grey mongoose

Scheltopusik (legless lizard, very cool animals).

- Grass Snake.

- Common European Adder.

- Greek Tortoise (too small to be a habitat animal)

Mediterranean chameleon (chameleons are one of the biggest absences from the current reptile roster, in my opinion)
Stellion (Europe's only species of agama lizard)
Javelin sand boa (native to Southeast Europe)
Leopard snake (easily one of Europe's most colourful snake species)
Fire salamander

Atlantic puffin

Last edited:
nice one,my favs are Griffon Vulture,Eurasian Lynx,Alpine Ibex,Barn Owl,Red Fox,Beaver and Daniel Deer (tbh i didnt even know Griffon live in Europe,always thought it's fancy name for African vulture.

Posted this in another thread:
AND Foxes, Lynx, deers, european racoon, beaver, wild boar, hermelin, dormouse - we have a rich amount of birds too wild goose, hawk, stone eagle, eagle owl... and many more. My list would be big only for Germany 😂
I know some are already on your list for europe... but maybe you can add the ones that are not on your list yet 😊 I think Frontier will see your thread and I would be happy if these would be on the list too.

Last edited:

I know some are already on your list for europe... but maybe you can add the ones that are not on your list yet 😊 I think Frontier will see your thread and I would be happy if these would be on the list too.
I will add it later.
Funfact : the European Raccoon is not a natural occurring Subspecies. They are the descendants of Raccoons that escaped Fur-Farms and that's the Reason why they have darker Fur

I added them to the List. But I'm not sure which Animal you meant by lux. If you meant the Eurasian Lynx then it is already on the List

moufflons
beavers
nutrias
otters
groundhogs
bagders
mouses (Vivarium)
rats (Vivarium)
Donkeys and Horses
Squirrels
Highland cattles
Wildcats

And if they plan to add domesticated animals somewhere in the future: Highland cow/Highland cattle
Edit: (ah somebody already beat me to it :D )

And some animals from iceland but I feel that's more an arctic/marine animal..

Last edited:
I added them to the List. But I'm not sure which Animal you meant by lux. If you meant the Eurasian Lynx then it is already on the List
Thank you 😁🍀❤ AND yes... I mean the Eurasian Lynx, somehow the translation was wrong 🙈 I'll change it, so no one else get's confused 😅 sry.
I hope they add grey/white ones too, mostly they seem to have reddish fur when I search them in Google.. the ones I saw (2 times in my life) were mostly grey/ little red with much white.

20191118_005258.jpg

Similar like these two:
20191118_005339.jpg
20191118_005315.jpg

Thank you... maybe we see some animals from your list in the game in the future. 🤗 I hope maaaaany! 🙂

Last edited:
It is really important to protect these Animals. Sadly I was again reminded how Bloodthirsty and Nature hating the German Government is. Maybe some of this Animals even if they are not endangered could be endangered soon.
I hope you will sign this Petition

I would like to add to your list:
By the way: isn't the "stone eagle" (="Steinadler") called "golden eagel" in English?

Regarding mice, squirrels and rats: aren't they a bit too mundane?
If mice are considered, let's be a bit more specific: maybe a hazel dormouse? (Edit: Sorry, I didn't see it was already mentioned; I left it in due to the cute picture)
But I guess those little rodents are too lively for an exhibit (remember: exhibit animals don't move!) and way too small for a habitat.

By the way: isn't the "stone eagle" (="Steinadler") called "golden eagel" in English?
Thanks, I changed it.

Regarding mice, squirrels and rats: aren't they a bit too mundane?
I think the undomesticated kind of Rattus norvegicus could be interesting. But I think these Animals are too small for a normal Enclosure even if it's a small Enclosure and I think it was already somewhere in the Forum confirmed that there will be no Mammals in Terrariums.
But I thought even if the Chances for some Animals are low, I should write the Suggestions of other People too in the List

Thanks for the Suggestions. I didn't know that Porcupines are also living in Europe

Another suggestion I've just found for a European animal - the large grey mongoose is found across quite a large part of Spain and Portugal (as well as Africa and the Levant).

Just looked it up, and it is both longer and about double the weight of a ring-tailed lemur, so it would fit in the game in terms of size. Really didn't think they got so big.

Another suggestion I've just found for a European animal - the large grey mongoose is found across quite a large part of Spain and Portugal (as well as Africa and the Levant).

Just looked it up, and it is both longer and about double the weight of a ring-tailed lemur, so it would fit in the game in terms of size. Really didn't think they got so big.
Wow, they look really beautiful and I really like their German Name. In German they are called Ichneumon

It's actually not a long list... Really a shame Europe doesn't have much big (size) animals..

The more unique animals are actually the birds..

Out of all these animals the Eurasian Lynx is my favorite.. (I consider the Crested Porcupine more African than European)

I didn't even knew we had Timberwolves in europe. I'd like to see the european wolf. And yes, more european animals in general. It's a bit weird that all the aussies run wild, because there are just a few of their animals in game and we kept quiet, even though we have even less :D I guess european animals aren't very common in zoos that are not based in europe. Maybe they are considered boring, I don't know...

Top Bottom