Eve of the Arx-stream

Arx can't be brought via credits in the game. They can be earned by just playing the game, or purchasing Frontier Points Arx via real money.
Sometimes I wonder if respondents actually read the post first :D Yes, I know they can be earned by playing the game, that's what my post was about !

So remember Commanders - The Arx will be with you. Always.
desire-to-know-more-intensifies-gif-7.gif

Sometimes I wonder if respondents actually read the post first :D Yes, I know they can be earned by playing the game, that's what my post was about !

But you said:

FD wanted to see what the maximum rate of earnings commanders could reasonably achieve in the game, so they set the ball rolling with the Fleet Carriers reveals, without revealing the cost. So commanders set to, mining as fast as their little limpets would let them.

This will assist FD with deciding the rate of in-game Arx earning.

Which, to me, implied that you thought that Arx were purchased with credits, since mining for credits to earn FCs have nothing to do with the rate of Arx earning.

If we're being all prophetic, here's my prophecy:

Arx will be earnable in-game, but the activities required to earn arx will be skewed towards the new player experience, which is also getting a revamp this update. This will encourage new players to use those arx on paintjobs for their intro-level ships which, let's face it, have a vast array of paintjobs etc. that almost no-one ever buys because almost no-one ever keeps those ships long enough to get emotionally attached to them enough to want to buy a paintjob.

So, new commanders be like: "Congratulations! You docked without exploding! Here, have an arx."

Old commanders be like: "Congratulations! You just docked for the 1,000,000th time! No soup for you. Oh, you want an arx? Then go find 100 undiscovered Earth-like planets."

Arx... Oh goody what's the time × afk ÷ missions = to programs "bots" for mico-transactions implementation with new paint with off brand product coins?

Anything else note worthy with this update?

I have it on good authority that the Arx is an energy field created by all Commanders. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together; It paints the universe in various paint jobs.

I am a Commander. I’m one with the Arx, and the Arx will guide me to new paint jobs, for free if I'm patient enough.

The Arx is not a power you or I have. It's not about lifting faction influence, or even your credit balance. It's the energy between all things, a tension, a balance, that binds the paint jobs together in the new look store to be previewed on Thursday's stream.

So remember Commanders - The Arx will be with you. Always.
On the quantum level, the Arx field made up of particles called Textureons.

It's really amazing.

Before ARX, we could buy cosmetics by spending real money for packs.

Now, we can do the same, but also earn some ARX by playing and buy single cosmetics.
At least thats what FD said, we'll see more tonight hopefully.

And already people complain the ARX rate is unreasonable, a grind, whatever.

In my point of view what we heard until now, it's getting better then before.

Grind is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Arx shall free me.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Arx.

Just another way to try and deceive players into not realizing how much real money they are spending to purchase cosmetics. It's the same thing as Fortnite V-bucks or other game currencies, just a psychological trick. The only difference is like everything else Frontier does, they joined the bandwagon late.

We must meet this thread with our valor, our blood, indeed with our very lives to ensure that ARX, not credits, dominate this galaxy now and always!

Top Bottom