EVENT | BE EVASIVE | learn to stand heavy fire in fleet pvp | prizes for the 3 best pilots.

I used your invitation and was kicked without any reason . The only person i have obviously personal dislikes with is you ....so you or someone you influenced kicked me . So who is lieing here ?

and so were other RoA .

ARENA events are always outside the lawful outlaw roleplay ? But always inside your personal Roleplay ?

How can we kindly ask someone if we cant even say Hello in the Arena ?? Dont hide behind others ....its You :) You know it and i do ....FACT

Last edited:

Deleted member 192138

D
I used your invitation and was kicked without any reason . The only person i have obviously personal dislikes with is you ....so you or someone you influenced kicked me . So who is lieing here ?

and so were other RoA .

ARENA events are always outside the lawful outlaw roleplay ? But always inside your personal Roleplay ?

How can we kindly ask someone if we cant even say Hello in the Arena ?? Dont hide behind others ....its You :) You know it and i do ....FACT
I guess, then, that the unspoken answer to my previous question is "no" :rolleyes:

<sarcasm>
Obviously, most of the replies from the "other side" are exemplary of what Tolerance and Forgiveness is all about...
That's why there was 0 mod intervention and also why there was absolutely no message edited by a mod.
</sarcasm>

Someone is creating an event, and the first thing that the "other side" think about is trashing the thread and hijacking it with various counter-offers, just because it's Akuma.
And then folks are surprised that they aren't tolerated nor forgiven?

When you are invited (or want to be invited) to someone's party or house, do you go on a rant about how lame this all is, or how [expletive] the host is, or that you have a better party next door? That's just rude.

What matters isn't "lawful" vs "outlaws", the event had a fair share of both. The thing that the participants had in common is that they wanted to have fun together, not at the expense of someone else.

Seriously...

I used your invitation and was kicked without any reason .
you have been banned from the arena several months ago cause of your political off topic postings and provocation in the arena discord. you were several times in timout and the last time ,the 4th iirc, permanently.

as i wrote before a very few people excluded theirself. you are one of them.
and the decision you are not welcome is the opinion of the majority of our community.

a part of the about section of the project
1603266140420.png

Last edited:
I am not surprised about this action...... lots of members were Banned in this days but not because of their aktions in the arena but because you don't like them.

You are really fast in calling other players telling not the truth.......
I have had only one single Timeout and this Timeout never ends course of your Intervention.

I have no problem with your events, the arena etc but i dont like people who dont dare to tell the truth cause it would proof a statement of an uncomfortable person ......

We both know how hard you try to get rid of all players who do not fit to your " way of playing " the game .....
This is the reason why so many negative posts appear as soon as your name pops up .

Why do you not simply relax and only play a game ? Stop telling things about other Groups that are not true and start to use your own rules on yourself .....than you maybe get the respect you want ....

Ps ..... Hi lightening rules is cool but I didn't break any of them so it doesn't matter

Last edited:
Top Bottom