Ex- and Import of buildings from one park to another

How do I ex- and import my created buildings from one park to another? i've created several buildings as tests and want now combine them in one park. Is that possible or will this be an option for the future?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
How do I ex- and import my created buildings from one park to another? i've created several buildings as tests and want now combine them in one park. Is that possible or will this be an option for the future?
Saving created buildings for later use will be a feature called 'blueprints' and will be made available in the game with Planet Coaster Alpha phase 3, which will be released later this year.

Slightly off topic, yet still applicable. I know later we will also be able to save coasters as blue prints, but will we also be able to save the theming (scenery) of them, the buildings, and rides?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Slightly off topic, yet still applicable. I know later we will also be able to save coasters as blue prints, but will we also be able to save the theming (scenery) of them, the buildings, and rides?
Details on the blueprint system for saving designs have not yet been officially announced, as Frontier is still working on that feature. However, the following is known:

Can I share my save in Planet Coaster with a friend who also has alpha access?

The community features are currently planned for phase 3 of the alpha process and there will be advanced, integrated ways to share content as part of that. However, for those who simply can’t wait to be sharing their builds there is a more tech savvy way of sharing your saves. Simply follow the steps below.

Source: Everything you need to know about the Planet Coaster alpha

Top Bottom