Newcomer / Intro exception initialising application ...

Hola, el iniciador no se inicia y aparece este mensaje:

excepción que inicializa la aplicación ... referencia a la cadena no establecida como una instancia de cadena.
Nombre del parámetro: s

International forums are not so responsive.
Javich said he is with a problem when trying to initialize the game and receive this message: Exception initialising application: String reference not set to an instance of a String. Parameter name: s

And I am receiving the same error here (yesterday I have played without problem). Image attached.
elite error.jpg

International forums are not so responsive.
Javich said he is with a problem when trying to initialize the game and receive this message: Exception initialising application: String reference not set to an instance of a String. Parameter name: s

And I am receiving the same error here (yesterday I have played without problem). Image attached.
View attachment 127964
Just got the same issue. If you launch the game from the file location it will run. However, I don't think steam reads it as running, so you might not get play time registered.

Just posted on Facebook (and probably other places too)

Commanders, we're aware that some of you are unable to launch Elite Dangerous via Steam due to an "Exception Initialising Application" error. Our team are actively investigating and we hope to update you soon with more information.
Thank you for your patience at this time.

Top Bottom