[Expedition] Borderlands Venture

CMDR Name: FinrodNV

I want to join because I love exploration and I feel we should know more of our Galaxy and advance the human race.

CMDR Ornas Diehl gladly hopping in, the goal matches perfectly to my billion light years one, expect my asp in the area sometimes around september 3302 !
I'll be more than happy to leave my survey spreadsheet open as well to any scientist around :D

o7

Nutters. :p

I don't envy you the tasks of coordinating what needs to be scanned and route planning!

...though it would be an interesting challenge... actually thinking about it it needn't be that difficult if you're methodically sweeping along each set of boxels...

Last edited:
Nutters. :p

I don't envy you the tasks of coordinating what needs to be scanned and route planning!

...though it would be an interesting challenge... actually thinking about it it needn't be that difficult if you're methodically sweeping along each set of boxels...

Yeah, don't worry about that :D

If you can spread it in exploration-circles, like FGE and such, if you have acquaintances there... ;) ;)

Cmdr 24B registering an interest. I reckon that if I can handle DWE I can handle this, especially as Cmdr Freebird will still be back in the bubble when I want to shoot things :D

CMDR Raktavijan reporting for duty!

This, I feel, has always been a lesser explored part of the galaxy and I'm quite excited about it. I hope to see you all out there at one point or another!

o7

Haha. I'm updating the roster tonight ;)

EDIT: actually no, the doc is open, head over to the Discord server, i'll link all docs there.

Last edited:
Cmdr Alexander Kraskin and the Deep Purple are ready to roll...
I'm currently testing the capabilities of my DBX in the Pleyades, but this sounds like a good start for my first expedition. PS: My Deep Purple can jump 32LY and I have a rover.. for surface exploration as well xD

Cmdr Alexander Kraskin and the Deep Purple are ready to roll...
I'm currently testing the capabilities of my DBX in the Pleyades, but this sounds like a good start for my first expedition. PS: My Deep Purple can jump 32LY and I have a rover.. for surface exploration as well xD

It might be a bit rough for a first expedition, we don't know if there will be much to see :)

Added links and a few candidate sectors on the Discord, so please join it in order to be on the roster.

Top Bottom