[Expedition/DSSA] Search for the Pequod

Very dark NSP in NGC 3199 Sector DG-X c1-8 - I failed to find the 3rd thing, Viride Bullet Molluscs, Roseum Ice Crystals ... wonder what I missed :)

More Guardian Ruins found in DROKOE FU-O B39-0 C7

That's the 3rd new system in the last couple of weeks. Further out than I had expected

Also, a rather nice pic of an NSP from CMDR Briar Rose over in the discord channel

1594280622014.png

And oh the irony - now I see that my outfitting has no PWS, though if I look in carrier management it says I have 50 ... so that was a worthwhile trip :ROFLMAO:
Did you have by chance the 'analytical devices' package installed and sold again?
Cause that one has PWAs aswell as the 'mining utility' package...
When I noticed it, I sold the analdevices.
Maybe that deleted all PWAs...

Cool. At least a confirmation to my theory ;)
If you open a ticket provide a Screenshot of your outfitting packages as prove that you should have them, as that's what I was asked for ;)

so called 'Frontier Support' said:
Hi there CMDR.

Sincere apologies for the delayed response.

The PWA can only be sold in systems with a high tech level, and this will count for Carrier markets, just as it does with stations.

Ngc 3199 Sector Xj-A D10 has no economy at all, so zeros across the board (tech level, wealth, security...) so you'll need to move elsewhere before your stock of PWAs can actually be fitted.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

well maybe it doesnt matter if you open a ticket or not,
they have obvious no clue about their game :D

They want me to travel back 15 Kylies to get some items added to my asset I bought already ?!
Or do I understand something wrong?

well maybe it doesnt matter if you open a ticket or not,
they have obvious no clue about their game :D

They want me to travel back 15 Kylies to get some items added to my asset I bought already ?!
Or do I understand something wrong?

They appear to be saying that if things have a minimum tech level to be available for sale then you can only sell them from your carrier in systems that meet that requirement. You can take them from a high tech system to the middle of nowhere but you can't sell them there because the middle of nowhere isn't a high tech system.

Which would be appallingly bad design if that is the case so hopefully the support person is confused about something...

Thx for your clarification.
But that person said also I should move to fit my stock...

And I can sell anything else. Any mining laser, refinery, HSL, vehicle hangars, Adder, hauler, every limpet controller... in exactly that system.

So it is confusion, I'd say ;)
Or well, I would find more fitting words but that wouldn't go through the filter :D

The patch on Wednesday is in the middle of the next (and final!) set of jumps:

The patch is expected to go live at 10:00 UTC on Wednesday, 15 July

At the moment I'm still planning on jumping right up to the patch - hopefully the servers will only be down for a short time and we won't lose much time - what could go wrong ;)

The patch on Wednesday is in the middle of the next (and final!) set of jumps:

At the moment I'm still planning on jumping right up to the patch - hopefully the servers will only be down for a short time and we won't lose much time - what could go wrong ;)

I won't be joining you in the final leg, I will be heading towards the bubble then, got lots to do in the HIP project and then probably get a FC after I get to the bubble.

When I was out in the Quadrupartite Pod area I made some bookmarks I will share here, the following two appear to mark two extents of the Pod region, I couldn't find any past these two endpoints so I assume that marks one extent of the Pod site.

Synookea UE-R d4-10 to Oodgosly GE-P c19-0

Of the following two the first marks the rough midpoint of the region, I was intending to see how far the region extended towards the bubble, however after setting out they vanished remarkably quickly, the second bookmark is the furthest I found Pods from my baseline, I haven't done enough exploring there to decide whether or not this means the Pod region is long and narrow so probably only use these two as a starter point for more research.

Whookua YQ-Y c3-0 to Whookua KI-Z d1-7

Have fun out there, there are lots of Pods.

o7

This is your 12 hour warning - we'll depart for PLA AICK GA-A e1 around 12 hours from now - if you log in and we aren't there yet ... then expect to keep moving :)

Ok, I changed my mind again - we're now staying in orbit around planet 2 - as it has nice rings and all 2a has is Geo. Hopefully we will get some good screenshots later, I guess the downside of Black Hole systems is they look a bit ... drab :D

Varonica2

V
Just posting in a few threads I am currently following that FDEV have decided my email address is no longer valid, so I have had to create a new email address and new account to continue posting, needless to say I am mighty irritated, so future comments from varonica will for now be on this new username.

I found one spot at Oodgosly WU-I b37-0 that has Blatteum pod but not having a whole lot of luck finding others at the speed that I want to. I'll return to the Gam Nine and look around for tritium spots in case you need to refuel or if a visitor shows up.

Top Bottom