In a near future update. Could we please have the ability to access the experimental effects from the remote workshops? It’s just incredibly tedious having to fly back to the engineers to add effects. Especially when my goal is to get as far from the bubble as possible with my new Anaconda.

I doubt that the Devs will ever change it. Still for deep space they thought about the players. In Colonia I'm pretty sure that all the mods and effects are available after unlocking four engineers.

I’ve realized the mods are available from any engineer once unlocked. It’s when I go to a hub and I use the remote workshop that the experimental effects are still there, just not selectable.

Actually I think the Remote Workshop was a mistake. Those engineers are supposed to be secretive individuals tinkering with modules in arcane ways. It makes no sense that they have a franchise in every station. It was more immersive when you had to visit the ones you wanted mods from. I still generally do that.

Actually I think the Remote Workshop was a mistake. Those engineers are supposed to be secretive individuals tinkering with modules in arcane ways. It makes no sense that they have a franchise in every station. It was more immersive when you had to visit the ones you wanted mods from. I still generally do that.
Just because they are secretive, doesn't mean you couldn't reverse engineer their mods and find out what they did so you can copy it.
I agree with the remote workshop and also agree to pinning experimental effects that you've already used before.

I don't agree that you should have access to effects you have not used since you would have no way to reverse engineer it.

I just wish we could pin all the mods we've had done by any engineer, I don't like having to go all the way back to an engineer just because only one of their various mods can be pinned at any time.

Top Bottom