Exploration Squadron?

Haven't been here for a while, was wondering if there was a forum squadron or something of the like focused on exploration?

Also hello to all old and new friends =]

For the people who don't know me can be contentious but I'm good natured at heart =D

Also if this kind of thread isn't allowed I'm sorry lol The new forum setup has me confuzzled =O

My squadron - The Fatherhood - just got back from an Expedition (Oct - Mar) but we're not an exploration-focused group, more a do-what-you-want group.
The only two exploration groups I know of on Xbox are Shadow of the Phoenix and Deep Recon X, I don't think either are active anymore.

There is the Deep Space Network but I don't know if they have a console group.

Deleted member 240115

D
If exploration is your primary interest, then come check out the Intergalactic Astronomical Union.
We are a peaceful squadron that specializes in exploration and scientific research:

Haven't been here for a while, was wondering if there was a forum squadron or something of the like focused on exploration?

Also hello to all old and new friends =]

For the people who don't know me can be contentious but I'm good natured at heart =D

Also if this kind of thread isn't allowed I'm sorry lol The new forum setup has me confuzzled =O

Top Bottom