Explorer's Anchorage, now with more services (including Universal Cartographics)

Finally. :)

C591FCA5F70DA3DE8F66AD4441773A9A8CE3AC7C

Could someone who's there have a look and see what's now included under 'Contacts'?

Edit: someone on the Elite Dangerous subreddit is now reporting that:

"there's now also a prison megaship next door, the Grim Pioneer in Stuemeae BA-A d955. Refuel / Restock / Repair & Interstellar Factors available there, apparently."

Last edited:
That's good news... Is there a search and rescue included as well ? I have 2 escape pods desperately looking for care and I don't want to carry them all the way to Beagle :)

Nice! I just happened to dock there overnight and this is a nice surprise this morning. Wondering if a shipyard would come online... I have strange ideas of shipping my mining cutter out. :rolleyes:

And... your contacts:

kklDrNh.png

Also to those wondering: Outfitting...

All the mining tools: mining lasers, abrasion blasters, sub-surface dm, seismic charge launchers. EDIT: Only size 1 mining lasers. No 2's.

Utility has heatsink and ECMS. And not to start the moaning... but no pulse wave analyzers.

A modest selection of core components.

Optional outfitting is pretty decent with planetary vehicle hangars, refineries up to 2A, collector and propsector limpet controllers up to 7D, cargo racks to 6 and other essentials.

Finally, your results may vary, but I'm showing a 72 hour transfer from the bubble for my stored modules.... and it aint cheap!

Last edited:
It's also a little over 57 hours to transfer anything you might have left at the station for the previous CG, in Omega.

Nice! I just happened to dock there overnight and this is a nice surprise this morning. Wondering if a shipyard would come online... I have strange ideas of shipping my mining cutter out. :rolleyes:

And... your contacts:

AFAIK, a shipyard isn't going to be implemented. I'd be very surprised if it was.

I'm under the impression they specifically don't want a shipyard there, to discourage gankers from transferring combat ships, and to discourage explorers from suicidewindering back to the bubble.

I'm under the impression they specifically don't want a shipyard there, to discourage gankers from transferring combat ships, and to discourage explorers from suicidewindering back to the bubble.

As it stands, all the gankers have already brought their combat ships, so the first point is pretty much moot :D

Forgot it was Thursday(was docked here), plotted route to the right of the galaxy and went off. Suddenly I remembered I didn't check services, came to this thread and went back, 360M Cr from wp5 to wp7 :)

Wow! Nice! Thanks FDev.

Advanced Maintenance too! An embarrassment of riches to be sure. :)

As for the shipyard, remember the gankers! Yes, they came in combat ships, but you can bet they've got even spiffier ones waiting behind in the bubble. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So.. what will the CG actually be for now? Station's already got everything.

Not quite everything. But yes, now that FDev have added UC, Interstellar Factors, a Detention Center, and Outfitting, its a bit of a mystery what else is worth aiming for during the CG. You'll just have to wait and see :x

Top Bottom