Extra Novel Dinos

Among the dinosaurs available to use in Return to Jurassic Park, there were quite a few species from the original novel, but we’re still missing a few. How about an upgrade? Carnotaurus should be easy, but Hadrosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Microceratus, Mussaurus, and Ornitholestes have yet to be made.

Last edited:
Among the dinosaurs available to use in Return to Jurassic Park, there were quite a few species from the original novel, but we’re still missing a few. How about an upgrade? Carnotaurus should be easy, but Hadrosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Microceratus, Mussaurus, and Ornitholestes have yet to be made.

Are you suggesting a comestic gene for the Carnotaurus like the one in the novel and The Lost World: Jurassic Park arcade game? What are the chances that the five species would be in a future Novel Dinosaur Pack DLC?

I think maybe there will be a Novel-Pack hopefully also with new Skins for some Dinosaurs. I would really like a Novel-Skin for the Dilophosaurus

I think maybe there will be a Novel-Pack hopefully also with new Skins for some Dinosaurs. I would really like a Novel-Skin for the Dilophosaurus
What did the novel dilo look like.i never read the novels so I just assumed that most of the Dino’s looked the same between the movies and books.

Top Bottom