General / Off-Topic F1 Manager by Frontier Developments!

So, you came here simply to advertise your Facebook group and nothing more...?

I came here to make a community on Facebook, but hey if it's bothering you that's your problem of course, I support Frontier since Elite Dangerous etc, help is always welcome but if this is your way of communicating you can better just move on with it :)

I was just curious as your only post on the forum was essentially asking people to go and join your facebook group - something that's usually regarded as bad manners on most online communities.
Do not worry, if it's not allowed they can just delete it, I'm not one of those guys I'm even looking for some moderators to help me because it's not easy setting things up all by yourself of course. I'm not a spammer because I post it one time on few forums and that's it, in another forum it wasn't allowed someone said and I deleted it without any problems. I know most of them have bad manners and they mess things up for the people that actually wants to build things up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. Hopefully you get a good community built up. I run my own group over on facebook (more to deal with a specific place for a limited group of people with specific life experiences), so I know the issues with getting started.

This thread made me wonder though. When will the official board on this game be opened on the forums? It would be great to be able to hear about the game development in an early stage and lay down expectations.

This thread made me wonder though. When will the official board on this game be opened on the forums? It would be great to be able to hear about the game development in an early stage and lay down expectations.
Probably not much to show yet. Considering COVID was already around when they announced the deal they'd be making the game. Most likely they're still brainstorming the game's design or researching or more input about F1. Either way, I'm looking forward to the game.

Probably not much to show yet. Considering COVID was already around when they announced the deal they'd be making the game. Most likely they're still brainstorming the game's design or researching or more input about F1. Either way, I'm looking forward to the game.
The game is due out in 22! I bet they are a bit further along than that, they need to be considering the release date.

Just watched F1 2020 Bahrain Race last night. Grosjean's massive crash. Car got torn in half, blew up in a fireball. Thankfully he got out ok.
I wonder if the devs would add incidents like that into the game.
Also, since the game would most likely be released in 2022, the same year that F1 Panthera Team Asia will be making their debut in the grid, I wonder if the devs would include them during release, or as an update, but hopefully not as a DLC.

Are there any news about the game?

No news in magazines because...
a) everything is confidential
b) they don't care/ask about a game that has a release in 2022?

Can we expect some answers in this forum if WE ask, or will there bi silence?
I got plenty. But i have to translate them first (as you can read... i'm not a english speaking person ;) )

Top Bottom