Factions change during missions

Hi guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm having a problem where during a refugee rescue mission almost all the people I take onboard have changed faction by the time I get to the rescue ship. It got so bad the last time that even though I had 12 contracts for refugees from federation aligned factions on board, by the time I got to the rescue ship, all of them had changed factions and I didn't get any reputation in federation for rescuing them cos they all showed as independent. Does anyone know why this happens?

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Missions have a source and target faction - sounds like you took only the missions from the fed factions, but those missions can legitimately go to non-fed target factions on the rescue ship (as with all missions). When you hand-in you do that to the target faction, but if you look at the details it should show the effect on the source faction, which is the one you are interested in.

Possible that factions changed, but unlikely in the few minutes of a rescue missions - I await the pics that prove your point :)

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Missions have a source and target faction - sounds like you took only the missions from the fed factions, but those missions can legitimately go to non-fed target factions on the rescue ship (as with all missions). When you hand-in you do that to the target faction, but if you look at the details it should show the effect on the source faction, which is the one you are interested in.

Possible that factions changed, but unlikely in the few minutes of a rescue missions - I await the pics that prove your point :)
Here are two photos. I only chose the federation missions which there are two factions of. Please note that at the drop off ship one of the federation factions doesn't even show up any missions, but most of the other factions have at least one.

Attachments

• 20190603195604_1.jpg
    20190603195604_1.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 20190603200049_1.jpg
    20190603200049_1.jpg
    465.5 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom