Fallen Kingdom MEGA PACK

This was posted on the mega wish but this idea was just too good to pass by I think it deserves another shout out, these dinosaurs are absolutely worthy of being included and should have been included since the first DLC of Fallen Kingdom maybe perhaps it's about time Frontier decide to include a DLC involving a Fallen Kingdom pack in the future of Jurassic world Evolution. I think this is a good idea for all of us. And I think Frontier could make a DLC pack happen.

Dinosaurs:

Concavenator-Canon
concavenatorRM-56a253de5f9b58b7d0c91854.jpg

Euplocephalus-Canon
349_euoplocephalus_mohamad_haghani.jpg

Teratophoneus-Canon
61uh0agfHKL._SL1000_.jpg

Peloroplites-Canon
gettyimages-98955518-1024x1024.jpg

Pachyrhinosaurus-Canon
PachyrhinosaurusPromo_7616.jpg

Reason why Pachyrhinosaurus has been added on to the list is the fact that Pachyrhinosaurus was even captured by The mercenaries in Jurassic world Fallen Kingdom and has so far evaded some screen time in the movie. Peloroplites even had a skeleton in the scene where Owen escape from the lava (Credit to Butter for Reminding me it Existed)

Last edited:
I assumed that was Euoplocephalus (which also appears in the original Jurassic Park book)

I remember Concavenator taxidermed in the background, but when/where in the JW;FK movie did the rest appeared?
The Teratophoneus, this dinosaur pretty much was a dead carcass in the scene where they were entering the tracking station and in the front entrance you'll see a Teratophoneus dinosaur carcass and Owen stands right next to it, also there was going to be a scene where instead of the Allosaurus runs right next to Claire and the nerdy guy while they're in the gyrosphere teratophoneus was supposed to be running alongside the gyrosphere scene. Also in the Lockwood Manor there is a Teratophoneus skeleton in the museum of the Lockwood Manor right next to concavenator.

According to Steven Spielberg the Pachyrhinosaurus was supposed to be the one to fight the Carnotaurus before the explosion of the volcano instead of the sinoceratops. On the dinosaur protection group website which is promoting the Canonit shows what's 11 species of dinosaurs The mercenaries captured off the island and one of those dinosaurs is infect Pachyrhinosaurus they only captured one specimen. Also the reason why they replacedthe Pachyrhinosaurus with the sinoceratops in the scene with Carnotaurus is because they probably did it just to get on the good side of the Chinese market.

in the trailer of Jurassic world Fallen Kingdom the euoplocephalus dinosaur skeleton lies on the ground where are the vehicles pass to look for blue.

Of the dinos listed above, I think I can only agree with the following 3 dinos to be added into the game:
1. Concavenator - due to its hump which makes it distinct from the other small meat-eaters.
2. Pachyrhinosaurus - Distinctive nose & horns on its frill, again, making it distinct from other cerotopsids.
3. Euplocephalus - considering it was in the film, although as a rotten carcass. The only difference it has from the current Ankylosaurs in the game that I can see are the set of large spines on the animal's frontal half, which is absent in Crichtonsaurus, & larger than those in Ankylosaurus. However, I'm 50/50 on this one.

As for the other 2, cant really say.
1. Teratophoneus - doesn't really have anything to make it distinct from the other meat-eaters, since it basically resembles a smaller T-Rex. The Tyrannosauridae is divided into 2 subfamilies. Tyrannosaurinae, where the T-Rex & Teratophoneus belongs to.
So instead of Teratophoneus, I believe we're better off having the Albertosaurus, from the Albertosaurinae subfamily. What makes the Albertosaurus distinct from the rex is that its smaller & leaner than the Rex, consider it a cross between the T-Rex & Allosaurus, while retaining the T-Rex's vestigial arms.
2.Peloroplites - not really sure with this dino. I don't see much that makes it distinct. Considering we already have several dinos like it, like the Polacanthus & Nodosaurus. Not to mention its existence in the film is strange as it was stated it wasn't on the list of cloned dinos, the same way as Teratophoneus.

So there's that. My two cents.

Of the dinos listed above, I think I can only agree with the following 3 dinos to be added into the game:
1. Concavenator - due to its hump which makes it distinct from the other small meat-eaters.
2. Pachyrhinosaurus - Distinctive nose & horns on its frill, again, making it distinct from other cerotopsids.
3. Euplocephalus - considering it was in the film, although as a rotten carcass. The only difference it has from the current Ankylosaurs in the game that I can see are the set of large spines on the animal's frontal half, which is absent in Crichtonsaurus, & larger than those in Ankylosaurus. However, I'm 50/50 on this one.

As for the other 2, cant really say.
1. Teratophoneus - doesn't really have anything to make it distinct from the other meat-eaters, since it basically resembles a smaller T-Rex. The Tyrannosauridae is divided into 2 subfamilies. Tyrannosaurinae, where the T-Rex & Teratophoneus belongs to.
So instead of Teratophoneus, I believe we're better off having the Albertosaurus, from the Albertosaurinae subfamily. What makes the Albertosaurus distinct from the rex is that its smaller & leaner than the Rex, consider it a cross between the T-Rex & Allosaurus, while retaining the T-Rex's vestigial arms.
2.Peloroplites - not really sure with this dino. I don't see much that makes it distinct. Considering we already have several dinos like it, like the Polacanthus & Nodosaurus. Not to mention its existence in the film is strange as it was stated it wasn't on the list of cloned dinos, the same way as Teratophoneus.

So there's that. My two cents.
Hmmmm.....Maybe we should have both Teratophoneus and Albertosaurus?

Tyrannosaurus Rex:40-43.ft in length-Large Tyrannosaur
Albertosaurus: 33.ft in length- Medium Tyrannosaur
Teratophoneus: 20.ft in length-Small Tyrannosaur

Spinosaurus: 50.ft in length-Large Spinosaur
Suchomimus: 36.ft in length-Medium Spinosaur
Baryonyx: 30.ft in length-Small Spinosaur

A variety of Tyrannosaurs Small medium and large, I would love to have the Teratophoneus the same size as the herrerasaurus in game.

as for the Ankylosaurs I really love the Ankylosaurs and Nodosaurs in Jurassic world Evolution and I do feel like they're neglected in the game a lot I think it's about time they give us an Ankylosaur Dino that has beautiful patterning and coloring and much brighter colors.

Last edited:
Apart from their differing sizes, the Suchomimus has a more pronounced back compared to the Baryonyx, making it akin to a Spinosaur with a flattened sail. Making both Sucho & Baryo distinct from each other.

As for Teratophoneus, nothing much is distinct from it when compared to the Rex, apart from its size. Alberto & Terato each belong in different subfamilies.

Here are some that I've thought about that could be added:
Nasutoceratops - Inward curving horns, like the modern bull.
Diabloceratops - Looks like a cross between a Styraco & Chasmosaur.
Afrovenator - Distinct forelimbs, from Africa.

Was going to propose Ornitholestes, problem is its slightly smaller than the Troodon.

Apart from their differing sizes, the Suchomimus has a more pronounced back compared to the Baryonyx, making it akin to a Spinosaur with a flattened sail. Making both Sucho & Baryo distinct from each other.

As for Teratophoneus, nothing much is distinct from it when compared to the Rex, apart from its size. Alberto & Terato each belong in different subfamilies.

Here are some that I've thought about that could be added:
Nasutoceratops - Inward curving horns, like the modern bull.
Diabloceratops - Looks like a cross between a Styraco & Chasmosaur.
Afrovenator - Distinct forelimbs, from Africa.

Was going to propose Ornitholestes, problem is its slightly smaller than the Troodon.
Even if Albertosaurus and teratophoneus are from different family groups Frontier has proven that they've put Canon before non-canon and not to mention it was heavily reference in Fallen Kingdom so there's a very high chance of Teratophoneus to warrant will appear in Jurassic world Evolution my friend don't get me wrong I do love your ideas. Albertosaurus is definitely another dinosaur that will most likely also appear in the game as well we're just probably going to have to wait during summer to see if the leaks are true or not if Albertosaurus and ouranosaurus both of the most famous dinosaurs from operation Genesis do get added in.

Nasutoceratops: I definitely want in Jurassic world evolution
Diabloceratops: I definitely want in Jurassic world evolution
Afrovenator: is a distant cousin of neovenator however since Frontier is based in England and they've been trying to promote more English dinosaurs that have never been seen before (Proceratosaurus) they most likely would choose neovenator before afrovenator. However who knows my friend for all we know Frontier will include both in the future because we're lacking Allosauroids in game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom