General / Off-Topic Farewell CMDR's - Until we meet again somewhere in the black!

You see, this is what happens when you skim "New Posts", see a title like this one without reading who the OP is and assume it's just another whiner coming in here to tell us what's wrong with the game and why he's quitting. You nearly miss the most important post of the week.

Crap Bran, this is a tragic loss to the forums. I shall genuinely miss your unique take on the week and refreshing reminders that we're all human. I'm lost for words and shall have to resort to interpretive dance to convey what you've contributed to these 'ere salt flats over the years.

[video=youtube_share;6lSWIw5QT7g]https://youtu.be/6lSWIw5QT7g[/video]

Happy travels commander (don't be stranger now ya' hear!)

Oh, and what am I doing this weekend I hear you ask? I'm heading to the Edinburgh Fringe and I'm seeing the mighty Derevo (featured above) once again. Can't bloomin wait, pour me a gin!

Bran, you're not going away.
You'll just post new Monday Madness threads after work on mondays (or at work, if it is desk job), with more gusto than ever. ;)
This forum helps to alleviate the boredom of work, reading a few posts/threads once an hour or two.

Thank you all very much. I am touched by your comments... Not in the Tj touching sort of way either. After seeing how much you folks enjoy my 'stuff' I've decided that I will make a Christmas Special. If I start now and add a little bit Ata time you'll have something quite epic right before Santa arrives.

Fly safe everyone till we meet again!

o7

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Thank you all very much. I am touched by your comments... Not in the Tj touching sort of way either. After seeing how much you folks enjoy my 'stuff' I've decided that I will make a Christmas Special. If I start now and add a little bit Ata time you'll have something quite epic right before Santa arrives.

o7

Aw gawd... see what you lot have gone and done???

He's back.....

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
That is your fault this time, T.j. You mentioned your evil plan, he read it, and has come back to haunt you! This time it was not "It woz Coutts wut dunnit, Guv!".

giphy.gif

MEGA LOL!!!

Oh, T.j. I have found the original document that relates to your knighthood, and it looks likely the spellchecker/thesaurus got it wrong. On the official document the relevant line reads "We wish it to be known that T.j is to be knighted". However, in the handwritten document the relevant line is "We wish it to be known that T.j is benighted".

Last edited:

verminstar

Banned

o7

See now this means I have to be around to see that...finally, a reason not to switch off life support just yet ^

I always liked reading and posting in your threads, they were a lot of fun. Hope to see you around again someday :)

Good luck with all you do, o7

Last edited:
I hope you have a good time with your job bran o7

But, while that is all nice and good... who is now gonna keep the mods in the check? What happens to us if they get out of control?

Top Bottom