Fastest Cyclops Kills - World Records?

Hi there

I was wondering what is the current SOLO record for the fastest cyclops kill?

Maybe you can share your fastest time in a video?

Leaderboard!
PlayerCraft100% -> ZeroJump In -> Blow Up
1 TheProRockPL
CMDR Prorokpl
Krait - X4 Shard0.110.40
2CMDR WarflowerAnaconda - X4 Shard0.381.20
3CMDR lifeschool-amigaAnaconda - X4 Shard0.182.04
4CMDR KuzSanAnaconda - X4 Shard5.436.08

Mine is pretty lame at 6:40 so far.

This guy did it in 1min 20secs - from jump in to blow up.

Last edited:
Yeah but I want to see this on video, like is it possible to Ram the ship from the initial scan?

I've seen a Dual Ship takedown in 2-4 seconds, but not single ship.

Try going with an Anaconda and 4 class 3 shard cannons and blast it to hell in a single volley. Haven't done it myself, can't at the moment as I am at Beagle Point, but it is on my to-do list.

Is the quick kill with 4 large shard cannons still possible today or was this nerved?

Totally. I didn't record it, but I got a kill recently where I knocked out one heart, dealt with the shields, and lucked out with a full reload at that point using premium shard ammo... killed the goid with a full clip from 4 x C3 Shards at point blank, with 3 hearts still active.

Stories are all well and good... but proof is in the pudding. I'll try to actually get it on video. Wouldn't have taken longer than a minute I reckon.

Without searchin for Thargoid specs on Cannon Research ...

With 4 * 3C fixed shard cannons and 33 shots in total, doing 1.7 shots per second, without reload (only firing time) ... we get 33 / 1,7 * 104 (DPS) = 8075 Damage. If I take the damage per burst ot 12 projectiles (or 11,76, by Coriolis), which is then 61 damage points, I get 4 cannons * 33 shots * 61 damage = 8052 damage points.
by taking the sustained DPS for 51 seconds (0.38 till 1.29) would be 51 * 4 * 39 = 7956 damage.

So quite 8000 Damage, and if I take not the fixed but the turreted variants. it should take then 8000/25,5/4=78,43, so rough 80 seconds. Is that calculation right, if I target only the targoid, as whole and not the hearts and set the turret mode into "targeted enemy" "track only", so not to full automatic, where I can't control their targets? I mean, there is nothing except of the cyclops and the swarm ... but just in case ... I don't know if turrets would engage the swarm in "automatic" mode.

I've read somethere, that the turrets don't engage until a range of a couple of hundred meters? What's when about the specs, where stands: "range - 1,7 km?

Last edited:
Without searchin for Thargoid specs on Cannon Research ...

With 4 * 3C fixed shard cannons and 33 shots in total, doing 1.7 shots per second, without reload (only firing time) ... we get 33 / 1,7 * 104 (DPS) = 8075 Damage. If I take the damage per burst ot 12 projectiles (or 11,76, by Coriolis), which is then 61 damage points, I get 4 cannons * 33 shots * 61 damage = 8052 damage points.
by taking the sustained DPS for 51 seconds (0.38 till 1.29) would be 51 * 4 * 39 = 7956 damage.

So quite 8000 Damage, and if I take not the fixed but the turreted variants. it should take then 8000/25,5/4=78,43, so rough 80 seconds. Is that calculation right, if I target only the targoid, as whole and not the hearts and set the turret mode into "targeted enemy" "track only", so not to full automatic, where I can't control their targets? I mean, there is nothing except of the cyclops and the swarm ... but just in case ... I don't know if turrets would engage the swarm in "automatic" mode.

I've read somethere, that the turrets don't engage until a range of a couple of hundred meters? What's when about the specs, where stands: "range - 1,7 km?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the regeneration factored in there at all?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the regeneration factored in there at all?

I've calculated the damage and the needed time based on the second video from lifeschool-amiga or the only from Kzak. So the regeneration is calculated - the poor cyclops had no time to regenerate :)

Lol 😂

Tell my again why I tried to snipe the hearts with Gauss and did all this evasion?

Another example why MOAR DAKKA is always better ...

Nice try, but using multiple ships doesnt count. I've already seen that the stock x4 shards get the Thargoid down to 20%, so any ship, big or small, which is helping, is bound to take care of that last 20%. So the video above doesnt count as a solo world record.

Nice try, but using multiple ships doesnt count. I've already seen that the stock x4 shards get the Thargoid down to 20%, so any ship, big or small, which is helping, is bound to take care of that last 20%. So the video above doesnt count as a solo world record.

but there is no other CMDR there, its an SLF. For the record this counts for AXI as a solo kill.

You didn't like that? FINE. How about my Solo with 12 sec kill? No SLF.

Last edited:
Thats more like it! :)

I was judging the start of the 'mission' as the jump in, so you didnt start the recorder from the start, so I must add at least 5 seconds for that.
I also took the death point as the final explosion, as this time could be affected by ramming (perhaps).

Long story short, it was destroyed at 0.35 + 5 secs = 40 seconds.

I'll put you up on the leaderboard.

Top Bottom