Fatal Attraction DLC

I think this concept should be moved to the Feature Request forum, unless we should start a new topic there? Everything covered in the video, however fake, makes a really, insanely good DLC idea, so I'd like to request almost all of it's features :unsure:

Moderators?

I think this concept should be moved to the Feature Request forum, unless we should start a new topic there? Everything covered in the video, however fake, makes a really, insanely good DLC idea, so I'd like to request almost all of it's features :unsure:

Moderators?

Couldn't agree more, even if this is completely fake, there are some really cool ideas/features mentioned - the river kayak & boat transport plus how the micro-species need to be contained with an ACU upgrade and that each one is quite different e.g. one poisonous, one calm & docile etc.

I admit, this is all my content, and when it went viral I just allowed it to grow. I presented the ideas to Frontier and they said post it on the forums, and before I even could, a few people I shared it with leaked it even further. I will post the ideas individually later, but I let the leak continue to keep the hype up and hopefully draw attention from the actual leaked frontier content from 4chan. I do appreciate all the support for the ideas, even though they were only fan concepts

Moderators?
The Ideas & Feature Requests Forum are for singular ideas (one idea per thread), certainly not concepts of dlc's.
The one idea per thread makes it much easier for the community managers and developers to scan through the ideas.
So to answer your question, this will not be moved to there but that doesn't mean that community managers and developers will not see it.

The Ideas & Feature Requests Forum are for singular ideas (one idea per thread), certainly not concepts of dlc's.
The one idea per thread makes it much easier for the community managers and developers to scan through the ideas.
So to answer your question, this will not be moved to there but that doesn't mean that community managers and developers will not see it.

Oh, ok. Thanks for answering.

I suspected it might not be possible, yet the whole thing is worth mentioning there. For the record, I liked particularly how the concept of small dinosaur species could be handled. I think a newer type of building, a Nursery, could work very well with these. It would work in a similar way to HCL but allowing the breeding of small species of which no individual can exist alone, so they couldn't be released into the wild until a certain number is achieved. And it would also function somewhat like the Entertainment and Science Centers in as much they would provide rep with both Divisions and cash income in a similar way.

But, above all, the concrete fencing alone containing them and the system of lures and repellents was the big piece of cake for me. I've been also thinking they could provide a whole new gameplay by their very existence and it could even be simplified for one new structure alone to work as both: for instance, let's say the Hammond Foundation develops the new "building", the dispenser; from then on, research could be available in a similar way to skins: X molecule 'extracted from salmon proteins' or wherever would allow the dispenser to attract all spinosaurids within it's influence radius while at the same time, for some reason not totally understood, repelling all pachycephalosaurs (not triggering them into panic, though). A pheromone Y could lure all nearby ornithomimids and ease them, while at the same time attracting all tyrannosaurians and make them bloodthirsty/hungry. That way, different combinations of smells could be researched to better handle the animals. At least to a certain extent, since it could very well be no two kinds of dinosaur could be attracted to the same point, at the same time, with the same smell.

I think this all could start a great thread :p

Top Bottom