My List is,
1. Flamingo
2.Some Kind of Sealion or Seal
3.Penguins especially Small ones like Adelie or Jackass Penguins
4. Orca
5.Bearded Dragon
6. Okapi
7.Crocodiles and Aligators
8. Deers in General (Elk,Red Deer,Whitetailed Deer,Moose)
9.Cheetah
10. Lynx
11. Snow Leopard
12. Foxes especally Red Foxes and Fennecs
13.Jakal
14.Pandas
15. Parrots and Parakeets
16. Kangaroos
17. Birds of Prey( Eagels and Owls)
18.Indian Elephant
19.Gorilla

What do you think :)

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I have made a Head of this

So far I have an Total of 19 Animals

My List is,
1. Flamingo
2.Some Kind of Sealion or Seal
3.Penguins especially Small ones like Adelie or Jackass Penguins
4. Orca
5.Bearded Dragon
6. Okapi
7.Crocodiles and Aligators
8. Deers in General (Elk,Red Deer,Whitetailed Deer,Moose)
9.Cheetah
10. Lynx
11. Snow Leopard
12. Foxes especally Red Foxes and Fennecs
13.Jakal
14.Pandas
15. Parrots and Parakeets
16. Kangaroos
17. Birds of Prey( Eagels and Owls)
18.Indian Elephant
19.Gorilla

What do you think :)
Fennecs and owls!!!

Me and Valesca (Siberian tiger friend at Stichting Leeuw) can't wait to hear more about any big cats in the game. :p

though i also want to see if Rainbow Lorikeet's and the Ring tailed Lemurs can have people walking through there space allowing the animals to jump/sit on the people, with someone from the park making sure the animals are treated well AKA no petting etc.

Last edited:
Wolves! Wouldn't it be great if there was a rainy autumn mood and you'd hear the wolves howling from their enclosure? :love:

I love variety more than anything, and I'm glad to hear we're gonna have ~50 animals from launch! Just hoping that half of them don't turn out to be various cats - not that I don't want a bunch of different cats, but again, variety is best and 25 cat species would be too high a ratio.

Still, do hope that puma/cougar and a species of lynx make it into the game, as they're a big personal favorite of mine. ^^;

Some bird species, antelope/gazelles, apes and monkeys, rhinos and elephants, reptiles, marine animals.. <3

I hope for the Asian small-clawed otter! They are my favorite animals and i’m trying to visit them at least every three month in our more or less nearby zoo. They have a wonderful family live as the group members support each other in for example babysitting - the baby’s are gorgeous!

And they are always always fooling around <3 I remember when they plumbed their water fountain in their habitat with balls and rocks and the zoo keepers had a hard time figuring out why it would break so often - otters are the best! :)

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom