FC Nanachi takes flight!

After intense rush to Beagle Point from Colonia and making it there for 48 hours, as well as helping many explorers and curious visitors in the first hours of its arrival, the crew of the Nanachi is now... well, bored.

The initial idea to remain in The Abyss to explore the stars, which are mostly already mapped, is meeting more and more frowns, showing that there is already a flame for something bigger. Much bigger. Much more daring and with a real risk of absolute failure.
In the end, the final decision was made - FC Nanachi will take flight, pushing itself to the very limit, to reach the edges of the galaxy and do the unthinkable - make a trip around the whole galaxy! Starting point - Beagle Point. Ending point - Beagle Point. That's a lot of points!

As of now, the carrier is open for tritium trades with the hope it will get some extra fuel before eventually resorting to mining it. Any support is appreciated!
The planned repairs on the heavily damaged hull from the previous series of intense jumps, are scheduled to be finalized this Thursday, after which the final preparations will begin and the tritium market will be closed in order to optimize the mass. After that, the carrier will formally jump to Ishum's Reach from where it will begin the dive into the dark between checkpoint stars.
Since the carrier has limited fuel, which will be enough for 20-25 full jumps, it will stop and remain at or nearby the current checkpoint in order to mine tritium, which will be enough to reach the next leg of the journey.

It is highly advised that any CMDR that is still on the carrier, to consider his/her stay on board! This will be a hazardous venture to stars hard to or not reachable at all to unprepared vessels! The crew of the Nanachi will NOT be accountable for any stranded ships!

If any CMDR decides to stay, it is highly advised to remain on board of the Nanachi between jumps, since no warning will be given when it moves again.
The more safer periods to explore around is when the carrier reaches a checkpoint system and needs to gather fuel (the checkpoints will be posted soon). Be warned, though, the carrier will prepare to jump shortly after it reaches enough fuel to the next checkpoint. Also, the carrier may continue jumping even when reaching a checkpoint, if the fuel is enough to reach two checkpoints at once.

Depending on the day, delays may occur such as stopping between checkpoints for the night or for other personal reasons. It is not advised to use these periods to leave the carrier!

Additional note - unlike the previous journey, which was straining both physically and mentally, this one will be more held back and less active. If a checkpoint can't be reached, or a region can't be passed for the given day, it will be moved to the next one. It is entirely possible for the whole adventure to be postponed as well. It will take a lot of time, so, keep this in your mind as a final warning.

Upon reaching a suitable checkpoint at the border between The Formidine Rift and Kepler's Crest, the Nanachi will head to The Bubble in the direction to the nearest possible station with tritium in order to fill itself with as much as possible fuel, after which it will head back to the checkpoint and continue on.

I will use this topic for updates and random rumblings. If anyone is brave (or crazy) enough to join this madman, any help documenting this feat such as screenshots, videos or just general stories, will be highly appreciated since I will be too busy keeping my sanity together. Also, during the journey, it is possible for the checkpoints to be changed if a better(more hard to reach) star is found, which will be noted in the checkpoint list.

Last edited:
Here are the checkpoint stars that the Nanachi will try to find a route towards. Do keep in mind that none of them are based on popularity or special status. All of them are just randomly picked after selecting a suitable part of a sector and brief movement around the map to see if there are even further stars than that. Every star is a subject to a potential change during the travel for a variety of reasons some of which are: a nearby one is found further out in the rim; the current checkpoint star is under 300ly from the current carrier position and will just waste time to get to it; a more scenic/rare star is nearby.
63 checkpoints : 63 reached
PYRAEA EURK EG-Y D0 - reached 06.07.
CRIEWUAE TX-L D7-0 - reached 08.07.
PYRAEI THOEA VP-G D10-0 - reached 09.07.
EXARGH WJ-I D9-0 - reached 10.07.
BYAE BRA DR-N D6-0 - reached 10.07.
EUFAWSY XP-G D10-0 - reached 11.07. (previous checkpoint was BYUA CHREOU KA-A D0)
PLOEA BRAI DL-P D5-0 - reached 17.07.
BYOI FRAAE TD-K D8-0 - reached 17.07. (previous checkpoint was BYOI FRAAE CQ-G D10-0)
BLU FLEAU QG-Y D0 - reached 07.08. (previous checkpoint was BLU FLEAU UM-W D1-0)
UGAIPT XP-G D10-0 - reached 08.08.
KASUAE GQ-G D10-0 - reached 14.08.
EORM BRA YS-U D2-0 - reached 16.08.
HYPIAE FLEE OO-Z D13-0 - reached 22.08.
DRYUAE FLEE FG-Y D0 - reached 22.08.
PRO AIL OX-L D7-0 - reached 26.08.
STRALUIA NI-B D13-0 - reached 29.08.

BYAA THOI GC-D D12-0 (Star One) - visited 30.08.
RIFAEI EL-P D5-0 - reached 31.08 (previous checkpoint was RIFAEI WY-S D3-0)
BLUDGO NC-D D12-0 - reached 04.09.
PHAE PHLUE SS-U D2-0 - reached 05.09.
GRAED IC-D D12-0 - reached 08.09. (previous checkpoint was GRAED FW-E D11-0)

SPONGOU FA-A E2 (Spongou Nebula) - visited 10.09.
EOWYG PHLAI FQ-G D10-0 - reached 12.09. (previous checkpoint was VIGH OS-U D2-0)
OUDOLCH YG-S D5-0 - reached 12.09.
ISHAEI MK-C D14-0 - reached 14.09.

PHEIA THUA UO-Z D13-0 (first reach) - reached 17.09., turning towards The Bubble
CRAB SECTOR DL-Y D9 - visited 18.09.
Polyakov Station (Duamta system) - refueling station - reached 18.09. A total of 25 742 units of tritium were acquired.
3 GEMINORUM - visited 20.09.
PHEIA THUA UO-Z D13-0 (second reach) - reached 20.09., resuming jumping along the rim.
HYPOE DRYOAE JC-S D5-0 - reached 21.09.
LYED YJ-I D9-0 (Amundsen's Star) - visited 21.09.
HYPOEA DRYIAE UV-T D4-0 - reached 22.09.
PHOO EUQ BL-P D5-0 - reached 23.09. (previous checkpoint was PHOO EUQ HR-N D6-0)
WILD KC-D D12-0 - reached 24.09.
DRYU AIHM AW-E D11-0 - reached 24.09.
HYPI AED LR-N D6-0 - reached 25.09. (previous checkpoint was HYPI AED JR-N D6-0)
HYPISP UD-K D8-0 - reached 25.09.
HYPAO AEWSY MA-A D0 - reached 25.09.
HYPO AIN SM-W D1-0 - reached 26.09. (previous checkpoint was HYPO AIN HA-A D0)
IPONCH HA-A D0 - reached 26.09.
OUCHOSTY QR-N D6-0 - reached 26.09.

PLAE EUR DW-E D11-0 - visited 26.09.
SIDGOOE OG-Y D0 - reached 26.09. (previous checkpoint was PLAE EUR QO-Z D13-0)
GOJOEA WS-U D2-0 - reached 26.09. (previous checkpoint was GOJOEA SM-W D1-0)
BLAEI EUHM BQ-G D10-0 - reached 27.09.
PLUE PHLA DC-D D12-0 - reached 27.09.
PRAAE AICK TO-Z D13-0 - reached 28.09. (previous checkpoint was PRAAE AICK GW-E D11-0)
DROESKY KG-Y D0 - reached 28.09. (previous checkpoint was DROESKY OM-W D1-0)

OOD FLEAU ZJ-I D9-0 (Magellan's Star) - visited 29.09.
DRYEOU FLEAU WJ-I D9-0 - reached 29.09. (previous checkpoint was DRYEOU FLEAU ZP-G D10-0)
OOVSKY FRUIA DW-E D11-0 - reached 29.09.
DRYEOU FRUIA FA-A D0 - reached 30.09.
PYRANEAU KG-Y D0 - reached 30.09 (previous checkpoint was PYRANEAU US-U D2-0)
BYAI AICK MG-Y D0 - reached 30.09. (previous checkpoint was BYAI AICK NG-Y D0)
BLEOU AED SS-U D2-0 - reached 01.10. (previous checkpoint was BLEOU AED RS-U D2-0)
BYA AIP ER-N D6-0 - reached 02.10. (previous checkpoint was BYA AIP QY-S D3-0)
FLYAUDAU IO-Z D13-0 - reached 02.10. (previous checkpoint was FLYAUDAU AC-D D12-0)
PHAI FRUIA OS-U D2-0 - reached 04.10.
EEMBAINCH DC-D D12-0 - reached 05.10
PHUE CHRAEA SO-Z D13-0 - reached 05.10. (previous checkpoint was PHUE CHRAEA RO-Z D13-0)
PLOO FRUIA DL-P D5-0 - reached 15.10.
BLEOU AUWSY OX-L D7-0 - reached 16.10.
PRAEI CHRUIA MR-N D6-0 - reached 16.10. (previous checkpoint was PRAEI CHRUIA OR-N D6-0)
GOOTIO UP-G D10-0 - reached 16.10. (previous checkpoint was GOOTIO PD-K D8-0)
HYPHIEMOE JG-Y D0 - reached 16.10. (previous checkpoint was BLAEA BROU PO-Z D13-0)
PYRUIA THUA AT-U D2-0 - reached 17.10. (previous checkpoint was PYRUIA THUA IM-W D1-0)
SWIERAO NS-U D2-0 - reached 20.10. (previous checkpoint was SWIERAO OS-U D2-0)
FRECKEA GF-R D4-0 - reached 20.10.
MYUA THEIA XM-W D1-0 - reached 21.10. (previous checkpoint was MYUA THEIA XX-U D2-0)
MYOI THEIA DK-I D9-0 - reached 21.10. (previous checkpoint was DREECKAEA QJ-I D9-0)
Beagle Point - end of the road 21.10.

*POIs along or near the route, which are visited with the carrier, will not be considered as checkpoints, only as visited locations
*Station/s within The Bubble used for Nanachi's resupply, will not be considered as checkpoints

This will be quite the journey, I can only hope that I will be able to actually finish it.

Last edited:
FC Nanachi is finally starting the journey into the dark! The carrier is ready, the crew is ready, DO Kelmendi, with 95 successful jumps and more than 46.000 LY behind his back, is feeling more than confident about the journey and hopes he will return to Beagle Point with times bigger numbers over his head.

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 295
In the past few days interesting things happened. When the Nanachi began moving, it turned out, there are still fellow CMDRs on board, which didn't know about the plans of the crew. Some of them joined the carrier to the formal jump to Ishum's Reach, from where they parted ways, some were too late to do it, but managed to leave while the carrier was nearing the first checkpoint, but dived towards the inner stars in search of fuel. Others decided to remain, curious about the whole journey and helping in any way they can to find tritium spots.

Speaking of tritium, the carrier finally ran out of it.
It was expected. After a search, a big hotspot was found in the ice ring of the outer gas giant situated in PYROOE EOP EY-F D12-2.
It is my duty, as a captain of this carrier, to go and mine the fuel with my mining ship - a specialized mining Imperial Cutter. Although great for the job, the ship can't really do wonders and the fuel collection is, well slow.
Ah, I hate to admit it, but this will hold me up longer than I anticipated. And the worst part is that it won't get better, since I pretty much have two options right now. Either I stay here for a long, LONG time to fill completely the cargo space of Nanachi with tritium for a good part of the journey, or, as it was previously planned - get enough fuel to reach my next checkpoint, and mine more there, repeating the process.
The problem with the second option is that it is not a guarantee that I will find tritium out there. In my initial search, it took me long time to find a gas giant with an ice ring, and even longer for the ring to contain tritium at all. I can only imagine that a lot of time will be lost in this process at the next checkpoints as well.

Guess I should seek help from others, but - how exactly? I am more than 6000 ly away from Beagle and way too far from Colonia. Hardly any miners can reach me because of the big distances between the stars, unless someone is nutty enough to outfit an anaconda with heavily modded frameshift drive and a lot of empty cargo holds. Tanker carriers can, but, is it worth it? They will waste their fuel just to reach me, not only they will have nothing left on them to offer me, but they will get stuck here as well.
I should really come up with a plan while I make my next mining run. One thing is for sure - if I want to move out soon, I will need more hands.

Finally!

After two long weeks of intense mining, I feel confident enough to continue moving again.
A lot had happened for this time.

First, there was the struggle to find a good spot to mine fuel and, when I finally found one, it was an ordinary one and it wasn't a good process.
I am really glad that I asked for assistance, few pilots went out of their way to come all the way from The Bubble! Sure, compared to my intense mining, their help wasn't that big, but it was helping me, especially when I was unable to mine. Not to mention that the very presence of others kept my spirit up to continue mining. Actually, if no one came, my spirit would be absolutely crushed, those guys have no idea how much they actually helped me out. I only wish that I could reward them better for their time here.

Still, I gave up on this spot after a week, I went out to the nearby stars in desperation to find something better. And there it was, the beautiful overlapping hotspots of SYNEAXEAU WG-Y C0 4. Almost every asteroid here contained tritium! I was so happy! I am also glad that I transferred my temporary mining python all the way back in Colonia, that I used to build some extra credits before the carriers were finally open to the public. I took its mining lasers and limpet controllers and placed them on the Cutter, creating a monster with 7 lasers and 6 5A limpet controllers. Ho-hoo, the mining speed suddenly went up! Way up! I increased my mining speed two, if not three times! Mining suddenly became something I was looking forward to! Still, I am kind of bitter that I had no sub-surface drillers to check if the rumors that this is the better way to mine are true. But, eh, at one point, I will be kind of close to Colonia, I may hop with my Anaconda to buy and bring some in the future.

Well, back to jumping, I technically didn't reach my first checkpoint star, so that is where I will be heading to. I also think that I will test out my new refueling strategy. Instead of jumping till empty, I could stop every three or four checkpoints and mine enough fuel to last for the next three/four checkpoints with little extra on top. This should always keep me fuel secured and, you know, now that I think about it, this will provide me and other crazy adventurers with benefits. I will have a healthy balanced mix between constant jumping, exploration for tritium hotspots and mining. But the time I spend exploring will be valuable to others too, since every hotspot and overlap I find could become a highly valuable information. I truly wish that my findings would be helpful.

Heh, when this is all over, I will be a lot more expirienced. I was also joking that my insane mining cutter could be a template used by an organized party of miners for hire that travel with a carrier around the galaxy and provide quick mining solutions to carriers in need. Who knows, maybe one day.

Last edited:
Please post your tritium locations as well. This helps enormously when planning a route.
The strategy I'm going to do is 3 jumps and stop n scan everything for both exploration data and fuel.

Hi man, you've forgotten me in Puwaei AA-A d0 and i haven't enough jump range to follow you)
Can you jump back later?
I thought you were on board? I'm sending the carrier as I write this, but do care that I will start moving after I get home from work, which means you should have around 10 hours or so. I also don't want to backtrack, so try to stay on board, or, at least, find an alternate path with which to catch up to me. A good way is to wait for me at a checkpoint star in the future, those are pretty much static, unless I find something more interesting for them.

Please post your tritium locations as well. This helps enormously when planning a route.
I'm not really sure I follow. Do you mean everything I find containing tritium, or the places where I mine? I already wrote down the two locations I used (I'm pretty sure I also successfully uploaded them in the databases with EDDiscovery, not very sure how it works). I also made sure that the overlap (which I initially though to be a triple, but people with better knowledge about how they actually work, corrected me that it is a double) to be known. I almost crashed into an asteroid with my shieldless cutter when I was listening to ObsidianAnt's video and he mentioned out of nowhere my name and the hotspot, haha.

Also, my strategy for moving is not really for exploration in the traditional sense. You can say that I'm actually exploring the capabilities of a carrier and my own personality and how much discipline I have for such a daring task, since I never done such a thing before. There is so much I want to figure out on my own when it comes to carriers and not just receive it on a plate. One of the things is to figure out an optimal mass for the tritium to travel with before mining. Too much tritium, and, sure, you won't mine for a long time, but the tritium's mass itself reduces the possible total jumps, not to mention that you need to mine a lot more for a full carrier. Too little tritium and, sure, you are lightweight and have the best jump capabilities, but you have to search for tritium and mine a lot. I want to find a balance between the two extremes. So far, I think the magical numbers are when a full 500ly consumes between 170 and 185 tritium.

Well, I am also searching for stars that are even more far out in the edges, something that is missed before and more isolated for a normal ship to reach. I am more about reaching my set of checkpoint stars and then do some normal exploration. Sure, if a find myself into a unknown system, which is not tagged by someone else before, I will scan it, but, if someone else is around, I prefer to leave them to do it and take the credit.

Ah so you found the borann lll lol? Gratz.
I've saved the hotspots you posted.
I agree about the optimal jump thing. My carrier has alot of stock on board for sale so isn't suitable as it only has 11000 tons of tritium.
I hope you succeed going around the galaxy.
And find many hotspots
Good luck cmdr o7

No no, I didn't find the third borann (I guess you talk about the quadra ltd spot). My find is the tritium hotspot near Beagle. If you consider 7000 ly near, haha.
Also, I have registrated my carrier in the specialized carrier site, you can track my movement on its dedicated page . A new added feature in the site is the itinerary where you can see which systems I visited so far. Handy. I wish that there will be a feature one day to add notes to each visited system for interesting things like hotspots, rare planets and features.

Last edited:
I thought you were on board? I'm sending the carrier as I write this, but do care that I will start moving after I get home from work, which means you should have around 10 hours or so. I also don't want to backtrack, so try to stay on board, or, at least, find an alternate path with which to catch up to me. A good way is to wait for me at a checkpoint star in the future, those are pretty much static, unless I find something more interesting for them.

Thanks CMDR, it was my mistake(I just wanted to show some ED mechanics to my friend and didn't check the FC jump time). So it's an experience and it won't happen again.

Well, I passed 5 checkpoint stars and I guess it is time to mine again.
So far, my travel between these checkpoints needed little more than 11000 tritium, not what I can call ideal. I really don't want to spend a lot of time mining again. so I will reduce the checkpoints between which I stop for mining. Maybe 3 would be best? This means that I should mine around 6000 tritium, or, better, 7000, just to be on the safe side. I first need to find a good tritium spot though. For that I will jump my carrier again in a more dense region towards the core so that I can travel easily with my exploration ship.

Speaking of exploration, part of the journey includes checking for previously unreachable stars, which can now be reached by a carrier.
Yes, I had such luck, but I guess I bit more than what I could ask for. I found a pretty isolated system, for which I spent hours to find a way to jump into. Not only did I fail to find a transit star, but I also found two more unreachables. I feel so mad about being unable to get there. One of them is located 502ly from the nearest star that I could find, ah, I am so mad right now!

Anyway, I gave up on them, but for any curious explorers out there, here is the names of the systems, write them down and finish what I failed to do!
  • BLU CHRIE FG-Y G0
  • EUFAWSY EG-Y G0
  • BYUA CHREOU AA-A G0
Still, if something can cheer me up, is that I technically passed 10% of my journey.

Last edited:
Well, sorry that I will break the semi-roleplay story short, but I have an announcement connected to the new patch.

My journey is getting postponed indefinitely because of the heavy tritium nerf.

Unless Fdev doesn't fix tritium mining ASAP, I have no reason to continue on. As it stands right now, I can't get a single good tritium asteroid for whole minutes, while pre-patch I was able to get up to 266 tritium in 40 minutes. And I'm alone on this! I can't even dare to think how much time I will need just to get 7000 tritium. And I wanted to finish this journey before WoW's Shadowlands expanstion comes out, which I am planning on playing most of my free time.
So, yeah, unless something is done soon enough, consider this journey dead because of bad developer decisions.

Well, I noticed the announcement they made, but there is no date for anything. What I will actually do, to at least save time, is to jump as far as possible on my route before running out of fuel, starting from this point of time.

AFTER THE NUMBER OF PATCHES AND THE SUDDEN DECISION TO REDUCE THE TRITIUM CONSUMPTION I CAN NOW RESUME SOMEWHAT MY LOGS AS BEFORE.
Do notice that after September 1st I will likely drastically decrease my activity due to incoming game releases in which I am interested. Until then, I will make updates on my journey and, for the sake of the semi roleplay going on, will refer to the bad patch and future badly implemented patches, which hinder me, as different technical malfunctions on the carrier.
WELL, LET US GET BACK TO IT.

This journey went into different direction than what I wished for... For one, the probability is small for a carrier to hit something when entering and exiting its hyperspace portal, but exactly that happened and, if I wasn't on board, I wouldn't believe it happened.

Upon exiting the portal, leading to the Blaiche JG-Y d0 system, Nanachi struck a rogue small asteroid. The damn thing managed to hit with such a force the cargo bay of the carrier, that it made a large gap in it. While no one was killed and only few were seriously injured, the crew quickly realized something truly awful - all of the tritium in the cargo bay was ejected and scattered. While most of it was chaotically shot away into the void, other big amount found itself too close to the system's star for ships to approach it, effectively stranding the carrier with enough fuel to make only two or three well calculated jumps.

I had no choice, but to explore the area in search of a tritium rich ice ring. I am really glad that, before even starting my race to Beagle Point, I decided to take my most useful ships with me. One of them is my trusty exploration anaconda - Sevtopolis, capable of covering more than 74ly on a single jump. Even that range wasn't really enough at the start, since the stars were more than 100 ly apart from each other so I had to synthesis some extra boost for the FSD. Still, I managed to cover the distance and find myself into closely packed stars and begin my search for triitum hotspot.

And this is where things became desperate. I explored more than 100 systems. Most of them didn't even had a gas giant, let alone an icy ring that I can hope for having tritium. Almost none of the systems were discovered previously as well, there was no data of anyone ever being here before. At least I can be proud that my name now sits above many water worlds, few earth likes and few neutrons. This also gave enough time for my crew to patch up the damaged sectors of the carrier and little by little - fix it completely. Finally, I managed to find a decent tritium hotspot and began mining and resuming my journey.

There are good news too, though. After scanning my surroundings, I found another carrier not that far, which was selling mining equipment. Great news! After some training, I finally learned how to use SSDs effectively, which greatly increased the rate with which I was mining tritium. Also, this is still fresh, a new fuel funneling and distribution method was found, effectively decreasing up to 50% the tritium needed for a jump! In the end, I don't even need to spend a lot of time mining tritium anymore. Just two or three well operated mining courses and I can cover big distances, making up for the time I lost.

By the time I finish this log, Nanachi will prepare for its next jump which will finally cross the border of the galactic region known as The Void, at which I spent more than a month, and enter Aquila's Halo. This is also the galactic region which, if I follow my route, will get me close to Colonia. if you can consider 30000 ly close, that is, haha.

Last edited:
Technical difficulties pop one after another. I was doing my scheduled tritium mining in the icy ring of Eiphairgh TO-Z d13-0 7, when, suddenly, my cutter started sharply turning on its own. After an inspection by the carrier maintenance crew, turns out that the whole controller console unit was totaled, result of defective factory installed connectors and it was question of time before a total collapse of the system was to happen. This is why imperial ships are frowned upon - they are sleek, luxurious and shiny, but they are made by worked to death slaves, that are bound to make mistakes. I was just lucky it didn't happen in a more dangerous situation.

Anyway, I tried to continue mining using the backup manual controls, but it proved difficult to control the ship and I missed many of my precious sub surface drills, quickly reducing my productivity. Shame, I wanted to mine just a little more before resuming my jumps. I do have enough fuel for 20-25 jumps though. Well, I guess I have no choice but to stay on board of the carrier until the controller is being replaced and the damages repaired. And, yes, I could move the mining equipment either to my anaconda or the corvette, but my modules are specially selected for my cutter and will be 100% effective only on it and I don't have a type-9, which is the closest I can get to the mining performance of the cutter. Once I reach the Bubble, I will make sure to get many cargo racks, prospectors, lasers, limpet controllers, mining ships and others just for the sake of always being ready.

Speaking of reaching the Bubble, I am closing on my 15th checkpoint star, which will roughly bring me to quarter of my journey and only 9 checkpoint stars before the point where I will be closest to turn and jump towards the Bubble in my planned refuel, which will help me cover a long distance of the second half of the whole ordeal before the need to mine again.

But that is in the distant future, in the very near future - I plan to take few days off next week and just rest in my captain's cabin at the carrier. And, I mean, I seriously need some rest, I think that space madness finally creeps on me! The other day, while I was pulse waving for rich asteroids just above the ring, I swear I saw something... When I did my next pulse waving, just in front of me, above the ring, a huge... thing appeared. It was almost shaped like a really big asteroid, completely invisible, the only thing which showed it present were the many faint dark blue round lights which illuminated a rough shape of the whole thing. The same dark blue that custom designed ships have for their engine exhausts and weapons, the same dark blue light that shines from the mighty engines of the Nanachi. It only illuminated for the duration of the pulse wave effect and it never showed again, no matter how many times I ran the scanner. I... was scared, if I have to be honest. And none of my visual recorders were on to capture it, so I was unable to see if there was indeed something out there or my mind is playing tricks on me. Either way, I need some time off to clear my mind.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: XYZ
Slowly, but surely, I am continuing this journey. Took some days off, to give myself some rest, my controls are back in working condition, with new energy I am moving forward.
I am eager to speed the progress, and, because of that, I am not spending that much time on mining anymore, just enough to cover one or two checkpoints, I am not even filling the tritium depot to the max anymore, just for the sake of reducing the mass and squeeze even a tiny bit extra fuel for one more jump.

Speaking of tritium, there are reports of an icy ring containing an overlapping hotspot around 9000 ly ahead, it is worth checking out for sure, but, before that, I need to mine just enough to get there, since, once again, I ran out of fuel.

The good thing is, that I ran out of it, because of a new series of extensive jumping I am making. Finally, FC Nanachi entered The Formidine Rift! This is so exciting! Almost a third of the journey is completed! Looking back on what is covered so far, is just... staggering.

Not that much left before I can finally reach PHEIA THUA UO-Z D13-0 and turn towards The Bubble, I can endure it, I am sure of it.

Top Bottom