FCs & Meta-Alloys

I have set a buy order for a few of them, and was wondering if like stations , as FC is a reskinned station , Meta-Alloys will cause caustic problems ?
(I know they don't to ships)
ty :)

Ok, another question(as I can't find a list online) , corrosion resistant cargo racks :
What item needs it other than a Thargoid heart ?

UA bombing isn't a thing anymore and it hasn't been for a couple of years now. So no effect on stations, no effect on FCs...

It was explained as humanity having developed countermeasures to it or some such.

UA bombing isn't a thing anymore and it hasn't been for a couple of years now. So no effect on stations, no effect on FCs...

It was explained as humanity having developed countermeasures to it or some such.

...that were adapted as standard on stations, but cargo racks need to be specificly built to withstand the corrosion. Not to speak about hulls.

It would have been interesting if the manufacturers had skipped that on FCs or even more interesting it was an option.

I have set a buy order for a few of them, and was wondering if like stations , as FC is a reskinned station , Meta-Alloys will cause caustic problems ?
(I know they don't to ships)
ty :)
Meta Alloys aren't corrosive, and Thargoid items no longer cause station interference, because "waah".

Top Bottom