FD - Are Meta-Alloys bugged?

It's a simple question.

Many commanders, including myself have been searching for the Alloys, to no avail.

Please could you at least let us know if they are indeed working, as if they are bugged all our logging and research is useless and invalid.

Of course if they are working and do appear then its all good.

Thanks

Nutter

It's a simple question.

Many commanders, including myself have been searching for the Alloys, to no avail.

Please could you at least let us know if they are indeed working, as if they are bugged all our logging and research is useless and invalid.

Of course if they are working and do appear then its all good.

Thanks

Nutter

Not asking for clues, just confirmation that we are not wasting our time like the T7 ship drawing fiasco.

I too would like confirmation that we aren't wasting our time, that there isn't a bug preventing the spawn of these items.

Aye, just a "tested and working as intended" would be cool. :)

It's just y'know there have been issues before, T7 thing Dom mentions above (I did not know this one), recent Sol morse CG being broken you only find out after you've spent ages solving it and finding the site, the other recent CG where the station changed hands removing the black market breaking the end point of the CG, etc..

Last edited:
They are exceedingly rare and should be working - however I am getting that double checked, just to be sure.

Michael

Thank you very much for the response! I have been searching like a madman and you have certainly made them devilishly hard to come across. Unless, of course, I'm just searching in completely the wrong place!

I'm with everyone else here, and thank you Michael for checking.
No clues, just a yes/no that they're available somewhere.

They are exceedingly rare and should be working - however I am getting that double checked, just to be sure.

Michael

Hi Michael, really appreciate you checking, we really don't want any spoilers just to know they are working. Hope you had a great holiday too :)

Nutter

Top Bottom