FD - Are Meta-Alloys bugged?

They are exceedingly rare and should be working - however I am getting that double checked, just to be sure.

Michael

After 6 days of searching and finding nothing, this has at least made me feel like i spent my time probably, maybe, helping out. Thanks =) i'll continue my search.

I'm still struggling to find the mission but I do think that if these meta alloys are related to the UAs then it would make sense to me that they would be found on planets in the 150Ly shell around merope, probably in the same systems the UAs spawn.

Can't wait to start searching :)

the cure for the UAs may be something else around the scanning process for a certain combination of cargo ( Carbon/hdyrogen derivateives look like the UA especaily octane and propane.) Ive tried a wide array of combinations in cargo when picking UAs up but it doesnt negate damage. maybe its a sythesis or a material u can collect from a planet and into space. All speculation, it could just be meta alloys are very rare, once one is found every man and his dog will farm them

Might be answered but can you find meta alloys without the mission for them?
"Nobody Knows", as they have not been found at all.
Given the way Missions effect SS spawns, it is not unreasonable to assume that having the mission will drastically increase your chance of finding one, but at the moment, everything is guess work

Yah after he fixed it! That would be a server side fix. Watch now - if anyone finds some in the next day or two we know it was broken. If nobody continues to find any in the next couple weeks then yeah..

Either way it isn't in their best interests to give away any information at all. It isn't their MO. They are about being as vague and useless as possible. "Here go find me this cool stuff.. but I'm going to tell you NOTHING about it or where to find it!"

Yah after he fixed it! That would be a server side fix. Watch now - if anyone finds some in the next day or two we know it was broken. If nobody continues to find any in the next couple weeks then yeah..

Either way it isn't in their best interests to give away any information at all. It isn't their MO. They are about being as vague and useless as possible. "Here go find me this cool stuff.. but I'm going to tell you NOTHING about it or where to find it!"

You dont know anything. Part of the UA hunt is keeping a good eye on the line between facts and random ideas. ;)

Top Bottom