FD, can we please have full ARX 'pricelist'?

As as was afraid (I understand most of the stuff is broken now, but anyway) ARX for simply 'playing the game' is extremely low - I just logged in yesterday, bought some goods, flew to my home system and sold them, they did logout and today got back in to see....

... I now have 2 ARX waiting for me!

Yay! Time to spend some cash.

Seriously, can someone from FD or community (I'm sure community will figure it out quite fast) post a full ARX prices, meaning:

1) Trade transaction - x arx
2) Mission type 1 - y arx
3) Ship kill - z arx

?

So ... it's just few hundred to few thousand ship kills to get that one paintjob?

Oh god, and I was thinking those kill 80 pirates missions were bad :(
Combat is one of the easier ones - 400 in < hour pretty straightforward 🤷‍♀️ Maybe stick to buying modules then, I haven't tried that one though

Yea I don't expect this to happen users are allready looking for the fastest way to exploit the weekly max offering in other posts...
Don't expect them to say actualy ARX are earned faster by doing the most dangerous things in game... I don't expect that post ever.

As stated people alllready noticed that killing insures you get some ARX per kill and other stuff does not... but they had to specificly go do killing as most in those topics were cargo running...

Last edited:
I just logged in yesterday, bought some goods, flew to my home system and sold them, they did logout and today got back in to see....

Yay! Time to spend some cash
I did much the same thing yesterday at the current Operation Ida repair target.
Logged in, flew to my preferred supply station, purchased 742t of Insulated Membranes, flew to the damaged station, sold the IMs and logged out. Profit was about one million, and the goods were in high demand obviously.

... I now have 18 ARX waiting for me! (All marked as trade reward)

That's obviously quite different to your experience. One of the other Op Ida haulers did more runs than my single delivery during the evening and reported getting a little over 100 ARX.

So I am curious in what the difference is between your single delivery and mine, as I don't really think having a big ship should earn me more ARX for my time, but perhaps it does?

I'm pretty happy with the return, as I'll easy get 400 a week hauling for Op Ida and generally flying around doing other stuff like racing that won't have specific awards.

I'm guessing these values are going to be changing, to better balance out later. Some is low, some is high.

Seems like explorers are most left in the dust.

As as was afraid (I understand most of the stuff is broken now, but anyway) ARX for simply 'playing the game' is extremely low - I just logged in yesterday, bought some goods, flew to my home system and sold them, they did logout and today got back in to see....

Yay! Time to spend some cash.

Seriously, can someone from FD or community (I'm sure community will figure it out quite fast) post a full ARX prices, meaning:

1) Trade transaction - x arx
2) Mission type 1 - y arx
3) Ship kill - z arx

?

I would certainly be interested in more details myself. Though I'm really not sure how forthcoming FD will want to be here - in theory they don't want people playing the game for ARX but getting ARX for playing the game, bit different. So they might not want to give out too many details. Would be interesting though and I guess with enough play we'll begin to work out the patterns here.

For instance I've seen it reported that selling exploration data seems to get you a lot of ARX but actually exploring doesn't seem to get you much - this mirrors my experience thus far. I've accrued a total of zero ARX for several jumps and full system scans. Interesting to see what this all keys off and be interesting to know where the balance is - my ideal here would be that they balance it well enough that anyone actively engaging with the game accrues ARX at roughly the same rate. That doesn't seem to be the case at the moment but it is early days and undoubtedly a balance pass here is in order. Given I'm exploring at the moment I'd be a bit miffed if I can't really gain any ARX while playing but when I finally get back I immediately hit the ARX cap while selling my data and essential lose some number of weeks worth of ARX - I'd have the choice of selling all my data now and effectively losing ARX as a result or eeking out the sale over some number of weeks and essentially risking that data if I do anything else.

This is all unclear now of course and we shouldn't lose sight of the fact we couldn't earn anything in game before :)

I am pretty much sure in a day or two we're going to have a complete 'guides', so just have to wait I guess... Played a couple of missions now and have 13 ARX alltogether which is not really what I'm looking for.

400 is really a small number, really.

It is a bit more.

You also get a second set of ARX when you cash the bounties/bonds. Bounties are five ARX for a million(ish).
Interesting - I was killing Thargoid Scavs, so no bounty, not normal gameplay, but lots of 'em. 400 ARX in ~ 1 hr and I reckon it could go faster. The module buy/sell cycle is probably even faster though, but I hate the idea of it.

Top Bottom