FD, can we please have full ARX 'pricelist'?

Interesting - I was killing Thargoid Scavs, so no bounty, not normal gameplay, but lots of 'em. 400 ARX in ~ 1 hr and I reckon it could go faster. The module buy/sell cycle is probably even faster though, but I hate the idea of it.

That makes sense anti-xeno fighting is a lot more specialized and cut-throat than just blasting pirates.

I've checked out casual BH'ing and I'm going back to just playing the game now, seems to be about a decal per hour maybe. I don't think I'll need to min-max it my usual playing style will fill the meter most weeks just doing BGS stuff and space-faffing.

I'm going to forget about it until I have enough ARX for some funky green lasers.

That makes sense anti-xeno fighting is a lot more specialized and cut-throat than just blasting pirates.

I've checked out casual BH'ing and I'm going back to just playing the game now, seems to be about a decal per hour maybe. I don't think I'll need to min-max it my usual playing style will fill the meter most weeks just doing BGS stuff and space-faffing.

I'm going to forget about it until I have enough ARX for some funky green lasers.
Here let me post some inspirational music

Yea I don't expect this to happen users are allready looking for the fastest way to exploit the weekly max offering in other posts...
Don't expect them to say actualy ARX are earned faster by doing the most dangerous things in game... I don't expect that post ever.

As stated people alllready noticed that killing insures you get some ARX per kill and other stuff does not... but they had to specificly go do killing as most in those topics were cargo running...
I expected this. :)

Top Bottom