Fdev hint at space legs (Ship theft) Too soon™ - Barben video link inside

mining is again SHOOTING at rocks
Look, I get you are upset, disappointed and frustrated but with statements like this you kinda disqualify yourself in a discussion. Mining in ED is far more complex than 'shooting at rocks'. That is what mining in NMS is. Or mining in SC. Mining in ED has three levels, and involves probing rings, using dedicated scanners when at the chosen hotspot, using lasers, drills and mines to get material from the rock using various mechanics. Healing and repairing involves the AFMU, module management, repair limpets, and limpet synthesis in the deep, and is needed when using the Neutron frame shift drive boost. All stuff that doesn't exist in many other space games. Compare ED with Rebel Galaxy, NMS, SC and tell me it is shallow.

Yes, spacelegs would be cool. I want it too. That is no reason to just gloss over stuff just because you are unhappy. That is just you being disingenuous out of spite and it doesnt suit you.

Look, I get you are upset, disappointed and frustrated but with statements like this you kinda disqualify yourself in a discussion. Mining in ED is far more complex than 'shooting at rocks'. That is what mining in NMS is. Or mining in SC. Mining in ED has three levels, and involves probing rings, using dedicated scanners when at the chosen hotspot, using lasers, drills and mines to get material from the rock using various mechanics. Healing and repairing involves the AFMU, module management, repair limpets, and limpet synthesis in the deep, and is needed when using the Neutron frame shift drive boost. All stuff that doesn't exist in many other space games. Compare ED with Rebel Galaxy, NMS, SC and tell me it is shallow.

Yes, spacelegs would be cool. I want it too. That is no reason to just gloss over stuff just because you are unhappy. That is just you being disingenuous out of spite and it doesnt suit you.
Haha nice try, but you seems upset if anybody say anything negative about ED.
I'm not upset, i don't care much tbh, if they deliver i'll buy it, if don't...i'll skip it!
I would be upset if i was LEP owner or invested in microtransations, luckly i didn't.
I've spent 50€ on ED and i think it was well worth it, but i hope it will raise to it's (Braben) expetations.
Also i don't play those other games ypu mentioned, ED was first space game i've played.

I think i would be cool. Someone steals your ship, but you can track it via galactic lojack in another one of your ships. Follow them to a system and be able to call in a wing of system authority vessels. Once caught, the thief is transported to the nearest penal ship where they pay a fine to the cost of the stolen ship's rebuy cost.

There are lots of potential holes in this type of feature but it sounds fun to me. :D

Top Bottom