FDevs made me a criminal.

So I came in to conclusion lately that FDevs made me a criminal.
I killed one Federal Dropship player with a docking computer. Then I killed Mostly Harmless Eagle player. I got Wanted level. Usually I would just fly to another system and start doing my normal stuff, like trading commodities or doing RES or go Mine for 14 h.

NOW I CAN'T! I still stay WANTED! So I just must do pirate missions, slavery smuggling and other illegal things as I am not scared anymore to become wanted, I am wanted anyway.
Why I am wanted everywhere I go? Why FDevs made me criminal?

I killed one Federal Dropship player with a docking computer. Then I killed Mostly Harmless Eagle player. I got Wanted level. Usually I would just fly to another system and start doing my normal stuff, like trading commodities or doing RES or go Mine for 14 h.

NOW I CAN'T! I still stay WANTED! So I just must do pirate missions, slavery smuggling and other illegal things as I am not scared anymore to become wanted, I am wanted anyway.

Someone didn't get the memo, Fdev are coming down hard on 'murder'

Now you know how Bonnie and Clyde felt.

459px-Bonnieclyde_f.jpg

Some day they'll go down together;
And they'll bury them side by side;
To few it'll be grief
To the law a relief
But it's death for Bonnie and Clyde.​

Sounds like you made yourself a criminal.

[video=youtube;3A19q7rysLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs[/video]

I once got a Wanted tag after a couple of NPC ships started shooting at my ship while I was gathering mat's in my SRV.

I'd already got the "ship under attack" message so I would have thought the game recognised that they shot first.
I couldn't target them in my SRV but I took a few unaimed shots at them as I headed back to my ship.
Got back, took off, finished hem off and then noticed I'd gained a Wanted tag.

And then, for some reason, I got heaps and heaps of NPC bounty-hunters coming after me as a result, which reset the bounty to 7 days every time I had the nerve to escape from them without allowing my ship to be destroyed, even though I didn't ever return fire at them.

In the end, I just didn't bother playing for 7 days.
Not sure that's what FDev would have intended.

ALGOMATIC

Banned
Being wanted is status. Like Elite in combat.
Every-time anyone will target yo, they will be in awe of your "wanted" status.

Besides its not like NPCs can do anything to an engineered combat ship.

It started with a speeding ticket and the next thing you know, he was the kingpin of the underworld. Once you break the law, there is no turning back.

I once got a Wanted tag after a couple of NPC ships started shooting at my ship while I was gathering mat's in my SRV.

I'd already got the "ship under attack" message so I would have thought the game recognised that they shot first.
I couldn't target them in my SRV but I took a few unaimed shots at them as I headed back to my ship.
Got back, took off, finished hem off and then noticed I'd gained a Wanted tag.

And then, for some reason, I got heaps and heaps of NPC bounty-hunters coming after me as a result, which reset the bounty to 7 days every time I had the nerve to escape from them without allowing my ship to be destroyed, even though I didn't ever return fire at them.

In the end, I just didn't bother playing for 7 days.
Not sure that's what FDev would have intended.

It's the strangest mechanic, isn't it. Got a few of those when the game was dumb at knowing when a cop flew in my line of fire when I was killing pirates. I got wanted. So I left the system and logged out and just didn't play for a week. I'm not sure if you really thought this one through FD.

Top Bottom