Featured Creator: DeLadysigner

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Every month we put four amazing Planet Coaster creators in the spotlight; each Featured Creator will have one week dedicated to them, their amazing Workshop, and other wonderful contributions to our community. This final month we are talking to Rudi Rennkamel, Whitesider, Thim_V, and DeLadysigner, who can also be found on the Planet Coaster globe!

Our last Featured Creator is our very own and lovely DeLadysigner!

Workshop Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=797011700
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/DeLadysigner

How did you get started with Planet Coaster?
Well this might not come as a surprise... But thanks to Silvarret I started playing Planet Coaster at the April 1, 2016. In fact, the first ever wall I build in Planet Coaster, I recorded and put it straight onto my YouTube channel. I didn’t even practice before I started recording! Haha!

What makes you (and your creations) stand out?
What a question to answer about yourself.. GOSH! Haha! I think me and my channel stand out, because I’m genuinely super positive and happy with everything we have and get in Planet Coaster. I also really admire and love the amazing community of all Planet Coaster players. My creations stand out, because I really love to build in “Efteling and Disney” inspired themes. Fairytale is my favorite theme in Planet Coaster and I always try to get that magical feeling in my creations.

Tell us a little about your creative process.
It really depends what theme I’m building with. But mostly, one video takes around 3 to 4 hours. I mostly just listen to the Planet Coaster music itself and I almost never pause the game, since I love listening to all guests and staff members in the park. Super fun to listen to and look at in between building and to keep that real Theme Park vibe. Sometimes, when I am halfway done, I totally hate what I’m building... it doesn’t happen a lot when I then delete everything I do, but instead of that.. I keep on adding and adding objects.. until I am totally satisfied with the end result.

What inspires you?
The creations of other community members for sure ! When you feel uninspired, you just have to look at the workshop or other YouTubers and you feel something bubbling again of new stuff you want to build. Also it sometimes really helps to just google for themes and theme parks, to get inspiration for your builds.

What is your favorite feature in the game?
There are so many! But if I have to choose one, that will be the new “Vista Point”. It’s super small, but really feels like a total game changer. Now you can really have your guests stop and look at some points, taking pictures and stuff... It’s so amazing and I love this new feature a lot!

What is your favorite video you’ve ever created (so far)?
Well, I think that would be my whole DeLady in Wonderland series, since this really has a lot of fantasy and Disney inspired themes in it. Love building in that park. Even though I made around 40 videos already, It’s still far from done and so many new things are still to come.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvWnE-5_a-cHoiOd5LLxUH9PhQzbXfFGn

If you were to dress up as a Planet Coaster mascot, which one would it be?
That would be Princess Amelie for sure! Being a lady 😉, even when I turn 30 in a week or so, I still can dream away with everything princess related since I grew up with all beautiful Disney movies.
:amelie:

How do you feel about being part of the Planet Coaster community?
The Planet Coaster community changed a lot in my life. I have met so many friends who I still talk to every day. The community is super warm, lovely and supportive no matter what happens. The community of Planet Coaster is something really special and I really hope that we can keep on building this and hold on to this amazing thing we got going on.

Pass on the praise: which creator do YOU admire?
There are so many creators I admire.
First of all, Silvarret and Rudi Rennkamel. Silvarret really amazed me back in the Alpha with all the new themes he made, with just the low amount of items we got back then; Alpine, Roman, Japanese. It was crazy and super inspiring! Still every time he uploads a video nowadays... he blows me away with his awesome creations.
Rudi Rennkamel, my favorite Camel out there on YouTube. He is so creative with his outstanding creations. He can go nuts with just a simple animatronic door for example and turns it in a moving wooden bridge... not to mention his beautiful recreation of Space Mountain or his Star Destroyer, they are just stunning!

Next to those amazing guys, I really admire AdfoTV, Freethebear, Sdanwolf, SPRidley, CommandoSanta, Rubletrillions, Mike Sheets (aka Mark), Maskedbandit102 (aka MaskedBand), TommyT067, PixelWess89, Micrajo and of course Geekism and Uthris. Their Planet Coaster creations are just incredible and a must watch for everyone!

Last thing I would like to say to everyone in the Planet Coaster Community: Thank you for being an amazing and wonderful community! Whether you only watch Planet Coaster videos, comment on videos, only play the game or build creations for the workshop... whoever you are and whatever part you have in this wonderful community, thank you for all your support and thank you for your amazing creations! Keep it up everyone! Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a warm and healthy new year with lots of new incredible Planet Coaster creations to observe, admire and share!

Much love,
DeLadysigner

DeLadysigner is just awesome. I love her creativeness and her contribution to Planet Coaster, And yes DeLadysigner would make a FABULOUS Princess!
My Christmas present to Princess Amelie would be her very own Unicorn. what ja think DeLadysigner?
Merry Christmas. DeLadysigner and Bo.
Prettige feestdagen een gelukkig nieuwjaar vanuit Amsterdam XXX

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Thank you DeLadysigner for your lovely words and inspiring interview. The Planet Coaster community really is something special <3

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holidays and a fantastic positive new year!

DeLady is one of the best YouTubers providing content for PlanCo. She always does so in a warm and inviting way, and the other games she presents are equally worthwhile watching.

Who is his delady ive heard so much about :p

Lovely interview delady.
And thanks for mentioning with such other amazing creators <3

Great Interview, Lady!

Love your YouTube Videos, and your constant positivity, even if you're feeling down!
Keep up the awesome work!

-Charlie

DeLadysigner is just awesome. I love her creativeness and her contribution to Planet Coaster, And yes DeLadysigner would make a FABULOUS Princess!
My Christmas present to Princess Amelie would be her very own Unicorn. what ja think DeLadysigner?
Merry Christmas. DeLadysigner and Bo.
Prettige feestdagen een gelukkig nieuwjaar vanuit Amsterdam XXX

Haha aaaw thnx! I hope one day I can wear a Princess Amelie dress at an event :p lol! would be so amazing!

Hope you also had a nice Christmas and wish you a happy New Year too [heart]

Thank you DeLadysigner for your lovely words and inspiring interview. The Planet Coaster community really is something special <3

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, Happy Holidays and a fantastic positive new year!

Thnx Joël [heart] You are always too kind [heart] You are the best and so happy I could hang out with you at several events this year [heart]

DeLady is one of the best YouTubers providing content for PlanCo. She always does so in a warm and inviting way, and the other games she presents are equally worthwhile watching.

Thnx David [heart] You are always so sweet and kind [heart] Thank you for your amazing words [heart]

Who is his delady ive heard so much about :p

Lovely interview delady.
And thanks for mentioning with such other amazing creators <3

haha you are welcome sweets [heart] Love your work so much! Everyone should see it ! [heart]

Great Interview, Lady!

Love your YouTube Videos, and your constant positivity, even if you're feeling down!
Keep up the awesome work!

-Charlie

Thnx Charlie ! So happy I've met you! You are so kind [heart] Thank you for all your amazing support [heart]

Top Bottom