Features from Planet Zoo

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
The statement was made on a livestream around the time of the console announcement when someone asked a question in the chat. It's not definitive as an answer of course but it sets expectations.

Of course I would love everything to be possible, but I also understand how complicated things can be and why decisions are made.

I mean why does it always feel like requesting features is frowned upon, somebody requests water parks and everybody says NOOO BOOOO, or if request compatibility with planet zoo and every yells THATS A SEPARATE GAME STAY AWAY... and now everybody wants to claim how impossible it is to transfer a basic blueprint from PC to console?

It's not that people are frowning on requested features, it's that they are frowning on repeated requests for the same features over and over even after the developers said it's not happening.

Few people are saying "NOOO BOOO" to water features, but Frontier has said repeatedly that's NOT happening - it's that repeated requesting that grows tiresome somethimes.

People aren't yelling "THATS A SEPARATE GAME STAY AWAY" at the idea of compatibility between PC and PZ...they are pointing out the repeated statements from the developers that's not going to happen.

"Everyone" isn't claiming that it's impossible to transfer basic blueprints from PC to console, they are pointing out that Frontier had said that isn't possible as of yet. That's a little more factual than those who repeatedly claim that it IS possible, all without any actual firsthand knowledge of Frontier's coding for the console game it seems to me. Why is it like that around here for some?

It's not that people are frowning on requested features, it's that they are frowning on repeated requests for the same features over and over even after the developers said it's not happening.

Few people are saying "NOOO BOOO" to water features, but Frontier has said repeatedly that's NOT happening - it's that repeated requesting that grows tiresome somethimes.

People aren't yelling "THATS A SEPARATE GAME STAY AWAY" at the idea of compatibility between PC and PZ...they are pointing out the repeated statements from the developers that's not going to happen.

"Everyone" isn't claiming that it's impossible to transfer basic blueprints from PC to console, they are pointing out that Frontier had said that isn't possible as of yet. That's a little more factual than those who repeatedly claim that it IS possible, all without any actual firsthand knowledge of Frontier's coding for the console game it seems to me. Why is it like that around here for some?
Couldn't have said it better

Top Bottom