features ideas feels like a waste of time

they're only gonna consider the simplest most basic requests...this game is too limited for anything else

maybe in the next game is gonna be possible for cool things like walking around the park and enter buildings, that is if a next game is even gonna happen

but in this game yeah...forget about that stuff

Last edited:

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi DinoWhisperer,

Sorry to hear you feel that way. Listening to ideas and feedback from the community is always a high priority for us, and it's really important that your voices are heard so we can continue to add to the game with the player base in mind.

When it comes to suggestions, there are so many fantastic ideas you all come up with and we'd love to be able to put the majority of them in the game super quickly! But we have to prioritise the suggestions a little and use our own judgement when planning what to implement, which is why some features haven't made it in. So far in the games development we have added a number of community requested ideas, and we will continue to do so as time goes on.

it's our job as Community Managers to be your voice in the studio, so rest assured that all of the ideas and feedback we receive go straight to the development team; we just can't guarantee that every one of them will make it into the game.

You can walk around and enter buildings in planet coaster games. If they really wanted to im sure they could do it. But prioritising like he said means that particular thing will probably be at the tail end of improvements if it's done. Here's how i hope they prioritise things:

1. More unique dinosaur animations and behaviors (raptors climbing fences, sauropods able to kill carnivores, unique kill animations between certain species, more socializing animations)

2. Terrain tools, decorations, building skins, new buildings and attractions, new foiliage, new paths/roadway. (Simply having large paths without it adding those signs would be a plus)

3. JP and LW Raptor skins. As well as a whole JP/LW dlc pack of buildings and skins for other dinos as well.

4. Reworked fences. Emphasis on electric fences and power outages being a problem. Concrete walls being unbreakable for all species but sauropods and large carnivores.

5. More weather such as heatwaves, hurricanes that do mega damage without a tornado on screen, tornados killing dinos if they go right over top of them, random lightning strikes that can kill dinos and damage buildings

6. The ability to rescue guests along with JP safari truck ride

7. Being able to place paths and gates over one another, movie paddocks, catwalks and bridges (shpuld be higher priority coupled with terrain and fence improvements honestly)

8. Walking around as a guest and being able to enter buildings......with a possible future of small carnivores entering buildings during breakouts.

9. Aviary, petting zoo, marine reptiles.

10. Ground based acu assault teams for breakout deployments, make the team killable. Would be amazing.

they're only gonna consider the simplest most basic requests...this game is too limited for anything else

maybe in the next game is gonna be possible for cool things like walking around the park and enter buildings, that is if a next game is even gonna happen

but in this game yeah...forget about that stuff

Now I can't say that I disagree with this thread. Frontier most likely won't put in anything especially cool. They probably could if they wanted but they won't.

I think that in the past Frontier has done a great job in this game ... listen to the community and add in the game what people wanted most (given the short time from the release date) the only thing that worries me at the moment is the lack of information about the updates and the DLC (I know that maybe it's because they do not want to deceive people, but a little more information I think it will be fine), so now we have to wait and see, hoping they'll work like they do Now.

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
I think that in the past Frontier has done a great job in this game ... listen to the community and add in the game what people wanted most (given the short time from the release date) the only thing that worries me at the moment is the lack of information about the updates and the DLC (I know that maybe it's because they do not want to deceive people, but a little more information I think it will be fine), so now we have to wait and see, hoping they'll work like they do Now.

No need to be concerned :)

We often won't announce anything until we have all of the facts, the last thing we want to do is say something which ends up not happening / gets delayed etc because we want everyone to be confident in the information we're providing.

When we have something to announce, we'll let everyone know on all the usual channels.

When we have something to announce, we'll let everyone know on all the usual channels.

You could always announce an ETA on when you're going to make an announcement. :p

I've got unscheduled days off in the bank and I'm dying to use them on something entirely unproductive. :)

Last edited:

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
You could always announce an ETA on when you're going to make an announcement. :p

I've got unscheduled days off in the bank and I'm dying to use them on something entirely unproductive. :)

Yeah but then we have to give an ETA on the ETA and then a teaser for the ETA of the ETA then a full blow trailer for the teaser of the ETA on the ETA. It all gets a bit complicated.

Top Bottom