federal blockade in Cubeo

by yesterday, there's always some pilot in Cubeo System, they invites me to leave the system because there is a "federal blockade". someone can explain to me??

I'm just guessing here but it sounds like someone creating emergent content, role playing a federation activist preventing Imperial Activists going about their business, choosing Cubeo to do it in as its the home of the Imperial Princess Aisling Duval. Expect to be Ganked if you don't comply.

This little Fed up-start is lucky they are playing on Xbox, because if they were on the P.C.. I would have to jump into my Sidewinder and pop back to my Home system (Cubeo), to sort them out.

by yesterday, there's always some pilot in Cubeo System, they invites me to leave the system because there is a "federal blockade". someone can explain to me??

it's Power Play stuff. Cubeo is the home system to Princess Aisling Duval (or some Imperial). the Federation pilots, usually pledged to Winters or Hudson, set up the blockade to interfere with Empire business.

Just jump out of the system, engage stealth mode (some call it "solo") and jump back in.

16715926._SX540_.jpg

Sounds like the Federal Viper Division is now xbox now. They are player group that are apart of the Federal United Command PowerPlay group.

Federal Viper Division does blockades occasionally on PC but they may be starting expand to other platforms. They usually have FVD in their ship name. I may go check out Cubeo if they are still there

This little Fed up-start is lucky they are playing on Xbox, because if they were on the P.C.. I would have to jump into my Sidewinder and pop back to my Home system (Cubeo), to sort them out.

Hey dude, we were all weekend, and didn't see you at all :) Honestly we didn't have any resistance as usual.

@SkyDiver This is our website, maybe a few from you are already in one of our FVD raid videos. :D
http://fvd.spongedoc.hu/

i know, i did it so many times, but I only wanted an explanation ;) thanks

Hi there, TheLightning999
I was one those vipers that was interdicting you. I believe you are leaving out a small detail to what you were actually doing... [where is it]

Anyways, It's a shame you didn't want to fight us in your pretty Corvette.;)

Hmmm FVD are mostly on PC, did you come and kick our arses then, cos we didn't notice. :D

Top Bottom