Federal Dropship

why Dropship does not dropshiping in Odyssey?

who came up with this brilliant idea:
"Hey we have a ship called Dropship, let's get Vulture to that role"
Frontline Solutions is independent, while the Federal Dropship is only available for members of the Federal Navy and Federal Navy Auxiliary Force. Also, the Vulture is a lot smaller, and such more practical for these smaller settlements.

Frontline Solutions is independent, while the Federal Dropship is only available for members of the Federal Navy and Federal Navy Auxiliary Force. Also, the Vulture is a lot smaller, and such more practical for these smaller settlements.
So.. it was you!

The Fed Dropship is good fun. I have mine outfitted as a rail gunboat :cool:

It's flight model takes a bit of getting used to and I can see why it's a bit neglected by the player base but I like it.

Very few skins available for it and why it's not being used as an actual dropship in Odyssey...it's one of those priceless FDev decisions that I doubt they could explain.

Maybe we have been going about this wrong?

What if we start saying to hell with ship interiors, VR, EVA, earthlikes. Then fedev on their infallible logic will go in the opposite direction and give us all of it bcuz they hate us!

They'll be like here take that you limey commanders....I know you didn't want it that's why we produced it! Here take this panther clipper and enjoy it? (As I look like a kid crying at the birthday party in a bumper car).

...Naw it won't work. They'll prolly come to their senses. They are very crafty and seasoned disappointers!

This one has Dav all over it.

He knew, but he didn't say nothing..

He was biding his time for it to come to fruition.

That smile of his on the first odyssey live screens...

He knew...

He knew I tell you...

A true evil genius. Well played sir, well played.

Next up from the frontier wind up board: the coffee machine in the panther clipper will have a plug on it, but it will be left loose on the floor. But it's powered, as the lights are flashing....how... how...nooooo!

100% true.

Wouldn't it have been cool though if, when feds are fighting, they have their own version of frontline solutions.

And that used the dropship?

Nah, generic, easier

Top Bottom