Federal, Imperial, and (maybe) Alliance Carriers

As the title suggests: I want to see some new carriers added to the game similar in function to the current Drake class carriers we see. I have two working names for two of them (you can guess which superpower they are affiliated with by name): Splendor Class and Dewey Class Carriers. They may be reskins, but they do add to the diversity of stuff already available in the game. It would be great for RP-ers too.

Not sure if those governments would grant capital sized ships to commanders whose ranks are nothing more than honorary and gives access to specific ships. Other than Brewer, which is a private contractor.

I like the idea, maybe make them exclusive to maxed ranks for each factions to support the lores too. But not sure what would be special about them for the players to pick Drakes over themed ones though, other than RP purposes.

I don't think he means them being granted by the Superpower but rather themed. Like Federal Dropships and Imperial Clippers.
I'd love to see a Gutamaya Carrier.
Invincible Class would be my preference.

I don't think he means them being granted by the Superpower but rather themed. Like Federal Dropships and Imperial Clippers.
I'd love to see a Gutamaya Carrier.
Invincible Class would be my preference.
That is exactly what I am saying.

although, now that I think about it, I do want to see some variance in the landing pad arrangement, such as 6 Large, 6 medium, and 4 small rather than what is current.

That is exactly what I am saying.

although, now that I think about it, I do want to see some variance in the landing pad arrangement, such as 6 Large, 6 medium, and 4 small rather than what is current.
It would be good if you could change that to suit.
You could have a lot if little ones if you wanted to carry your own fighter squadron kind if thing.

Top Bottom