COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I've switched to Montovici now, in my t9 its only one more roundtrip jump at the cost of 16t (booster), us high information haulers should probably switch to that to keep the more casual people pumping tonnes in as long as possible.
If you have mats you can also use jumpoium to increaase the distance when full on the way back...

FEDS​
1119 users​
Tier 3​
3,313,100​
EMPIRE​
820 users​
Tier 2​
2,764,546​
ALLIANCE​
523 users​
Tier 2​
1,336,791​
On to Day 3. - Totals so far.
( Weekend only players have started to show up now...)​

"Weekend only players have started to show up now... " Too bad, close sources now exhausted even for superconductors :confused:

"Weekend only players have started to show up now... " Too bad, close sources now exhausted even for superconductors :confused:
Fed has to many players..
Empires still slow zzzz have not even cleaned out Palladium with in two jumps <62Ly yet like it would normaly be done, so theres still lots of credits for weekenders to earn in empire space..

Currently there is a player Imperial blockade on the main star of the EIR System, one of them interdicted me to warn me and let me warp out of the system.

Never encountered this kind of situation :LOL:

And I was on 75% :cry:

Update: is the 13th Legion

Last edited:
I fly Imperial. I do hope the feds win this.
The Thargoids will find the fed ships so repulsive looking they will destroy the base.
More Fed slaves for the Empire to snatch up to pick Imperial cotton. :)

I got destroyed without warning in Open and I wasnt hailed or asked to hand over goods. It must have been a ganker, he was flying in a Mamba. I blocked him because it was so annoying, if he had attempted to roleplay piracy I would have perhaps quite enjoyed the encounter. Watch out people

FEDS​
1547 users​
Tier 3​
5,068,246​
EMPIRE​
1156 users​
Tier 3​
4,740,104​
ALLIANCE​
729 users​
Tier 3​
2,340,582​
On to day 4.​

Yeah, I think is quite admirable to keep the role in the game once you get on character, but I question myself: What Arissa Lavigny will think about this move? and in what context they put the 13th Legion?
13th are just mediocre gankers masquerading as RPers, they don't really think through their flimsy justifications for Ganking.

FEDS​
1547 users​
Tier 3​
5,068,246​
EMPIRE​
1156 users​
Tier 3​
4,740,104​
ALLIANCE​
729 users​
Tier 3​
2,340,582​
On to day 4.​
Looks like the Imps are eventually going to overtake us, thats a shame. I'll keep hauling though since its not competitive.

Looks like the Imps are eventually going to overtake us, thats a shame. I'll keep hauling though since its not competitive.
The Empire has the best hauling ship in the game, better than the Federation's by 794 to 618 so they are always going to have an edge in these CGs.

The Empire has the best hauling ship in the game, better than the Federation's by 794 to 618 so they are always going to have an edge in these CGs.

Just take the right ship for the task.
As much fun it is to fly a Corvette, in this case using a T-9 is more effective. Mine has 740t cargo space, jumps empty 40 ly and fully loaded 20-something (with shields and guardian FSD booster) - and has a rebuy of 5 Mcr (aka dirty cheap).

If the imperials really are going to overtake the feds in this CG, it is because they hauled more and not because they have the better ships.
Whoever "wins" this CG, the result will be a very strong presence of imperial, federal and alliance forces in the Witch Head nebula. (The Alliance guys and gals are doing a nice job indeed to haul the required commodities 160kls to the station).
Everybody will win.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom