COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Empire and Feds should not need Monday and should finish there CGs by Sunday night at the latest...
I'd be surprised if they needed until sunday. Tier 6 for both fed and imp is a spit away now, and both are turning it into a race, so both should finish extra fast. I hope there are enough pilots left aftwards not too burned out to help the Alliance make final tier too.

I'd be surprised if they needed until sunday. Tier 6 for both fed and imp is a spit away now, and both are turning it into a race, so both should finish extra fast. I hope there are enough pilots left aftwards not too burned out to help the Alliance make final tier too.
Edit = they won't do 1 mill in less than 8 hours

Last edited:
They're only about 180k behind us. Seems like they're slowly closing the gap. I'm trying to haul like crazy since I had to work late all week. I hope we can pull this out.

We've had a roughly 200 k lead the whole time I wouldn't be too worried, yet it's best of course to keep going. Reply to me if you're encountering trouble in open.

Not like it matters who finishes first, but i do appreciate the race.
Maybe the occupants of the first two places will give a push for the alliance as well.

Glad to see we won! Also did anyone manage any higher tonnage? I'm curious if I managed to hit first place.

Glad to see we won!

Congrats on your TTC.

Regarding we won! This is not that type of CG.
It doesn't matter who finishes first. What matters is the tier reached when the line is drawn.
Because level of the base and the number of megaships build by the respective Power depends on that Tier.

Both Feds and Imps reached Tier6.
Alliance is still strugling at Tier5 due to some really weird decisions of FDev part (almost discriminatory i'd say)
The fact that they have lower Tier6 requiremens (10 millions instead of 14 millions) does't compensate the fact that is roughly 3-4 times harder for the Alliance than it was for the Feds/Imps.

It doesn't matter who finishes first. What matters is the tier reached when the line is drawn.
I'm still glad to see we finished first though even if it does end up not mattering, it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It does suck for the Alliance guys though, you'd think Fdev would check station distances before setting up CGs, unless its deliberate in which case its a baffling decision.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Anyone have the total number of contributers please so that the first post can be updated? (Payouts taken from Imperial CG and total tonnes from a screenshot above, so this is the only info still missing). :)

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I'm still glad to see we finished first though even if it does end up not mattering, it just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. It does suck for the Alliance guys though, you'd think Fdev would check station distances before setting up CGs, unless its deliberate in which case its a baffling decision.
There were some concessions made in compensation - higher prices on the commodities and Tier 6 reduced to 10,000,000 tonnes. :)

There were some concessions made in compensation - higher prices on the commodities and Tier 6 reduced to 10,000,000 tonnes. :)

And those worked out soo good that the Alliance was able to do 7 millions in the time the Feds did 14 millions...
20 minutes per round-trip managed to put off a lot of people

And those worked out soo good that the Alliance was able to do 7 millions in the time the Feds did 14 millions...
20 minutes per round-trip managed to put off a lot of people

Judson Station was a weird choice with it being 161k LS from the star, but hopefully some of us can go help the Alliance now. I just reached Mizar, so I'm going to do some hauling for them.

Judson Station was a weird choice with it being 161k LS from the star, but hopefully some of us can go help the Alliance now. I just reached Mizar, so I'm going to do some hauling for them.

It always makes me a bit sad that the Alliance almost always needs the help from Feds to get anything done. They should adopt the Fed work ethos a bit more and complain a bit less. ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom