COMPLETED CG Federal Initiative to Protect Supplies for Marlinist Refugees (Bounty Hunting)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: LFT 625
Station: Fox Enterprise (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 46,166 Ls from main star, 52.60 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
Time limit: 29th October 3306 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
An aid charity is requesting protection of vital supplies to help Marlinist refugees that fled from the Empire to the Federation.​
Safeguard Interstellar, a humanitarian aid organisation, has announced a campaign to help refugees requesting political asylum in the Federation.​
Several Imperial factions sympathetic to Marlinism were placed under martial law, leading to civilians emigrating in huge numbers to the Federal systems Charunder, Ennead, HIP 36081, LTT 1935, LTT 3607 and Thetis. Local authorities have warned that without additional support, these refugees may trigger public unrest or food shortages. There is also a risk of unfamiliar contagions reaching the population.​

Noel Beaumont, the CEO of Safeguard Interstellar, made this statement:​
These ex-citizens of the Empire have suffered at the hands of their own government, and now seek freedom from persecution. Shelter, food and other necessities must be provided to satisfy their basic human rights.
We urgently require shipments of basic medicines, clothing, food cartridges, fruit and vegetables, and evacuation shelters to Fox Enterprise in the LFT 625 system, from where they will be distributed to the Marlinists. The more supplies we receive, the more systems can offer sanctuary without strain on their infrastructure.
Safeguard Interstellar’s intermediary, the Fionn Liberals, has offered to pay handsomely for all bounty vouchers collected from wanted vessels in the LFT 625 system.​
The initiative begins on the 22nd of October 3306 and will run for one week. If the final target is met or the aid is delivered earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.​
To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Fox Enterprise in the LFT 625 system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.​
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.​
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Fox Enterprise is orbiting planet LFT 625 11
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Encoded)
  • Nearest Interstellar Factors (with "reasonable" super cruise distances, others are available):
    • Hartlib Plant in Ralu (Coriolis Starport, S/M/L pads, 8.67Ly, 903 Ls)
    • Viehbock Plant in Ralu (Outpost, S/M pads only, 8.67 Ly, 963 Ls)
    • Cogswell Legacy in LTT 3007 (Outpost, S/M pads only, 15.79 Ly, 915 Ls)
    • Bridges City in Pentum (Coriolis Starport, S/M/L pads, 16.23 Ly, 1,590 Ls)
Latest status
Last updated: 29 October 13:30 UTC - just short of tier 4

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 18,046,921,733 Credits earned
Contributors: 5,140 (figures from Inara, says 0 in-game)
Reward Tier: 3/6
Global Reward: None listed
Top 10 CMDRs:10,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 8,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 6,500,000 CR
Top 50%: 4,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,800,000 CR
Top 100%: 250,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Parallel CGs rather than opposed? That’s cool! I’m not good enough or brave enough or lawful enough to force my authoritah on the gankers, but I might be tempted to try running the blockade!

Remember, in Open at a CG, you dont have to be 'better' than the ganker...you just have to be better than the other trade ship they could choose :) Just ignore the screams and get the Veg there safely.

Ahh, I missed this CG - maybe there is hope yet for this week. Has anyone scoped out this system? Are there any "hunting grounds" close to the station accepting our bounties?

There are some low res in the system, but they are all 46KLS away from the station. Too bad the ringed planet the station is orbiting has no extraction sites.

Which begs to question, why is the only station in the system WAY OUT HERE?

how do I do bounty missions? There seems to be no one in station mission board.
I'm at home base Jameson Memorial, but I imagine this works anywhere...click on Mission Board. Above the top mission giver you should see "Community Goals" next to a white pentagon symbol of 5 ships..click on "Community Goals" you may initially see something like No Community Goals but after 2 seconds it will show you both goals.
Hope this helps you.

how do I do bounty missions? There seems to be no one in station mission board.
Don't bother with missions find a reliable source of wanted ships (Nav Beacon to Hazardous RES) and shoot everything that scans as wanted, head to station when you need to rearm or repair and hand in the bounties you can check for missions while you are there but they will not help with the CG they are just to swell your coffers.

Anyone found any neighbouring systems with Haz Res taht will bounties can be cashed from? Just tried Mbutsi but no joy with those really.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Anyone found any neighbouring systems with Haz Res taht will bounties can be cashed from? Just tried Mbutsi but no joy with those really.
This the only system they control, so your only other option for RES are Fionn, LHS 2037 and LFT3007 using a KWS. Alternatively you could check out the in system installations to see if scenarios are spawning. Fionn Liberals definitely own Collective Statistical Analysis and Interstellar Biological Development in the local system, maybe others in the systems listed above. Any they own have the potential to generate bounties for their faction depending on system states for the factions in the system.

While not the most profitable, I'm ring surfing the local planet around which the station orbits. The immersion-breaking "there's always a pirate waiting for me when I enter a random point of any ring" mechanic is actually useful in this scenario.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom