Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Fence Sizing and New Scenery Items

What would be a cool mechanic for our fences is to adjust the height of the fences the moment we plant them on the ground enclosing are dinosaurs in their exhibits I mean the indominus Rex is hard enough to contain and the higher we adjust the fence the better and safer the wall is to prevent the dinosaurs from breaking out and also gives you enough time to stun the indominus Rex with your ACU helicopter preventing any deaths among your consumers. This would be an absolute great achievement after watching planet zoo beta and how you can adjust your fence height to better contain your Animals, We should do the same for our Dinosaurs.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

DEAD LOGS AND TREES SCENERY ITEMS

The scenery items are definitely needed for Jurassic world evolution because it feels like we don't have anything else that could naturalistically major this game look even more naturalistic I feel like this game will immensely approve if we have more scenery and terrain tool items but first the scenery items.

LOGS MEDIUM AND SMALL
tree_falls.jpg

DEAD TREES MEDIUM AND LARGE
5f671b03a44bb77c4ac9557dbf141cfb.jpg

FERN SCENERY ITEMS, LARGE MEDIUM AND SMALL
I KNOW I mentioned that I would love to have tree Ferns as a possible placeable scenery item but now that I think about it perhaps Frontier could include regular ground ferns as a possible placeable item choosing three different sizes for the size of fern to include into your Park exhibits.

SMALL FERNS
poly_fern__63936.1515287215.1280.1280.jpg

MEDIUM FERN TREES
cyathea750x750.jpg

LARGE TREE FERNS
dabcba2a21adbd26b9162d6407422dfe.jpg

conifer Trees are a must for a lot of us give us the variety option to use small medium and large Conifer trees in our exhibits they're canon in Jurassic Park 2 AKA The Lost World please Frontier add Conifer trees to add variety in our environment. this would be a scenery item that the mamenchisaurus be happy with since this dinosaur in Canon only thrives in Conifer Forest. Planet Zoo and Prehistoric Kingdom have Conifers so Jurassic world Evolution should include them in Scenery items.
White-Pine.jpg

9ec12a15f1d8a8aea3efcdcdee7af582.jpg

Pinus_hwangshanensis_trees.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom