This is again one of those threads where my fun-ship shield tank FAS can make an appearance:

This is pure PVE of course, but it flies like only FAS can and shield tanks for an eternity. When things get tough it can always disengage in pve to regen a bit. If you fly with friends you can also put in healing lazer on top for some maximum utility. I have flown this ship in wings with condas and vettes and if they are not fully engineered they will have more problems keeping shields up than I have.

Just back in to ED after more than a year. That's COVID-19 for you. Got out of my Python and into my FAS for some assaulting. Interdicted by a FDL - "no problem", I thought. The guy ripped through my shields in about 3 seconds. I have top-rated everything, including 2 shield boosters, both modded. Paid the insurance, and sold my FAS immediately. Things have changed since I was last here, and not for the better. Don't know if my ship was nerfed or he has more up-to-date mods, but this was a routing. And yes, I know how to fight with FA off, before you wonder. I suspect a grind for experimental weapons is now required?

Just back in to ED after more than a year. That's COVID-19 for you. Got out of my Python and into my FAS for some assaulting. Interdicted by a FDL - "no problem", I thought. The guy ripped through my shields in about 3 seconds. I have top-rated everything, including 2 shield boosters, both modded. Paid the insurance, and sold my FAS immediately. Things have changed since I was last here, and not for the better. Don't know if my ship was nerfed or he has more up-to-date mods, but this was a routing. And yes, I know how to fight with FA off, before you wonder. I suspect a grind for experimental weapons is now required?
Post a Coriolis build of your FAS here. Then we can judge.
But generally, the FAS is at major disadvantage against most FdLs.

Already sold it. At this stage, if a grind to obtain specific mods is the way forward, this is not my thing. Pity, as I paid a lot of money on Kickstarter for this game. It's become something very different to what I expected. Enjoy.

Shield tank a FAS?

BW that monster and just shrug the damage off your hull... Federal bricks are in their element when hull/hybrid tanked

Top Bottom