ANNOUNCEMENT Festive Countdown 2019

I've just log in and got this message :) And 100 Arx was added to my account :)

Schowek01.jpg

I have just logged in and got no message and no 100 extra Arx! As I have already reached the weekly cap, there is maybe a particular bug due to that.

Was there a one event in past 2 years that wasnt bugged at all? Maybe you should stick to announcing new things with note that the feature is not working correctly and will be patched soon as a default text?

Ok. I've figured it out!
Extra Arx is not related with weekly cap. I have 21/400 Arx in my "weekly account" but before logging in I had 566 Arx total. Now I have 666 Arx and still 21/400 on weekly cap.

Ditto.
Reached cap.
No extra arx.
Sigh.
I am amazed that people have ground their way to the cap in a single day, I have rarely got more than halfway to the cap since it was brought into the game.
Will check to see what I get shortly.

I am amazed that people have ground their way to the cap in a single day, I have rarely got more than halfway to the cap since it was brought into the game.
Will check to see what I get shortly.
Not always grinding. I explore from Colonia, after a day out in my favourite sector (a few hours) it is easy to return with more than 30 million in Exploration Data - instant cap.
Even my alt, involved in CZ's last week hit the cap after a day. All I do is play 'normally' and invariably hit 400 within a couple of days... But admit I do have plenty of 'free' time to play :)

You can see the ARX were added if you check the ARX on the splash screen vs after you start Open / Solo - after logging into that mode my ARX total is 100 higher (not reflected in the weekly count at all).

You can double check on the weird ARX recording site as it shows them https://user.frontierstore.net/arx/list (need to log in)

Ok, so the in game mail containing 100 ARX just showed up. I shall be confirming it doesn't affect the cap.

[Edit: Checked, cap amount unchanged. Balance increased 100 ARX. Seems to be working as intended.]

Last edited:
Hey @CatfoodCZ ,

The ARX bonus for logging in will be directly added to your ARX balance and will not contribute to your weekly free ARX cap.

Hey @Stephen Benedetti

I am fully aware that this was mentioned in the original post, but it is better to be sure than sorry.

You know (you should), announcements from Devs and Community managers of this game must be taken with caution and a little bit of doubt. Simply because not everything you guys write is based on reality, proper functionality and the real state of things.

Therefore I spend few hours yesterday doing some bounty hunting and CZs to be sure that those ARX won't "accidentally" fill up my weekly cap.

Top Bottom