Dinosaurs Fight animation for Pachy, Stiggy, and draco

Your Feature Request / Idea
Pachy, Stiggy, and Draco should have a fight sequence against medium to small carnivores. They seem weak. They should at least defend itself from medium to small carnivore instead of being an easy target. Only exception is with large carnivores.

Your Feature Request / Idea
Pachy, Stiggy, and Draco should have a fight sequence against medium to small carnivores. They seem weak. They should at least defend itself from medium to small carnivore instead of being an easy target. Only exception is with large carnivores.

Pachies technically have a fight stance. I have yet to actually see them engage in combat though.
The only reason I know this is because I had a pair of pachies that engaged in a territorial dispute with Stegosaurs.
Nothing ever became of the dispute because they were always scared off by the Stegos.

Pachies technically have a fight stance. I have yet to actually see them engage in combat though.
The only reason I know this is because I had a pair of pachies that engaged in a territorial dispute with Stegosaurs.
Nothing ever became of the dispute because they were always scared off by the Stegos.

I never seen a pachy engaging in a fight with a stego before. Pachy, Stiggy, and Draco should defend themselves against medium to small carnivore instead of being easy meal.

Top Bottom