COMPLETED CG Fight for Aegis and Admiral Aden Tanner (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tanner is setting himself up as a scapegoat so Aegis can be reformed, possibly with the hopes of inviting Salvation into the fold or at least cooperate in AX efforts.
That's seems unlikely. Usually the simplest solution is the most likely.

Aegis has been paralyzed for weeks while Salvation acted with impunity. Aegis had intel they could find evidence regarding Salvation's weapon at Hind Mine. Since Aegis is locked down, Tanner goes 'rogue' to act on that. The new article even said most of Aegis was quietly supporting his move.

So this is not a plan to legitimize Salvation or join with him. This is a sacrifice play by an Aegis leader to find out what Salvation is up to. Whether that would reveal anything or whether it is a trap by Salvation (who is always one step head) is unclear, but it does not look like we will find out.

When it fails, Aegis will take a further reputation hit and probably be closed down at the end of the investigation.

Don't get me wrong, I like the equipment that Salvation is handing out. It's nice. But let's not pretend he/she/it is somehow 'good.'

Salvation has all the warning signs of a confidence scam, and credit to FDev on this one - they're telegraphing that clearly.

In addition to the above message, I would like to say that those who support Aegis also know that Aegis is not perfect. The most reasonable solution to the Aegis problem is restructuring and tight control of Aegis. Turning it off is not a solution, it is unreasonable. If we are going to give the fate of humanity to one person then why are there 3 great superpowers?

Time for my regular daft question....... :)

Can you contibute to the CG by fighting against Salvation forces in settlement Conflict Zones?

(If not, why not?) :)

I tried ... (100% on-foot Open Play, High CZ, tons of PvP)

1637055043109.png

Oh no, not me
We never lost a CG
You're face to face
With the men who dared to PvP
Oh really ? Indeed, I don't remember seeing you neither, strange ...
I spent many hours, daytime and evening, in Open Play at the PvP High Intensity surface CZ (Lagrange Dredging Station [T Tauri system]).
I'm in central Europe time-zone, what's yours ?

Anyway, if you're into on-foot combat, you should join our group ! We gonna do friendly team PvP :

Here's my video report of the 3 days of war (on-foot) :

@HaLfY : you're in the video too ;)

Oh really ? Indeed, I don't remember seeing you neither, strange ...
I spent many hours, daytime and evening, in Open Play at the PvP High Intensity surface CZ (Lagrange Dredging Station [T Tauri system]).
I'm in central Europe time-zone, what's yours ?

Anyway, if you're into on-foot combat, you should join our group ! We gonna do friendly team PvP :
No worries, it was just a silly joke because somehow I heard Kurt Cobain in my head when I read your post.

No worries, it was just a silly joke because somehow I heard Kurt Cobain in my head when I read your post.
Ooooh right !!! Nice one, haha, I dunno how I missed that, I'm a fan of Kurt too ... but even more of David Bowie, the original version ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom