COMPLETED CG Fight For Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Mudhrid
Station: Payne-Scott City (Ocellus starport, large pads available, 5,468 Ls from main star, 107.65 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 2nd December 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid and the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group have declared war in the Mudhrid system.
The Steel Majesty megaship is serving as the base of the Neo-Marlinist forces. These include many surviving NMLA terrorist cells that gathered to overtake the vessel from the Marlinist Colonies.
Also in the system is the Far God cult megaship Sacrosanct, where the NMLA’s de facto leader Theta Seven and the remnants of Theta Group have been in hiding for months. They recently took control of the vessel and are holding thousands of cultists hostage.
The Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group is orchestrating its campaign from Payne-Scott City starport. Senator Denton Patreus has requested that Imperial auxiliaries provide the faction with combat support.
ACT’s co-leader Captain Saskia Landau stated:
The NMLA clearly places huge value on Theta Seven’s ability to produce caustic enzyme weapons, and has risked concentrating in large numbers to defend him. If he can transfer to the Steel Majesty and escape, the threat of further atrocities like the Nine Martyrs bombings will remain high.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end when the top tier is reached by either faction or early on Thursday the 2nd of December 3307.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Payne-Scott City in the Mudhrid system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Competing with NMLA CG
  • Steel Majesty is at planet 4
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Social Space, Material Trader (Manufactured)

Latest status
Last updated: 30 November 11:23 UTC - reached Tier 6

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 160,002,677,389 credits earned (T6 target: 160 B Cr)
Contributors: 3,616
Reward Tier: 6/6
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 384,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 240,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 144,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 96,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 24,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 2,400,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only time ill ever be close to top 10 lol.. when there is no top 10...
FFCxpjvXoAcvTiB

80 billons for out right win..

I am quiet new to CGs, I cant figure out the rewards on "this side" of the CG... how can I figure out? Thanks alot.
Because the cash has not been announced, reward pay for getting "revenge for the dead" is not announced untill TIER 1 is made...😝😎
Until then you have the KILL per ship/person and the kill per kill mission from stations on ship kill missions ...
Kills in EDH are from 30K to ~500K per ship kill in transaction tab and when allied the 50million per 90-92 ship kills pays another ~500K per kill...
Avenge the dead...
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et8_jpmV650&ab_channel=GraphiteGB

Looks like yet another close one...
No body running away with it after 3 hours...
I went to check in disbelief, but you're right. Someone on the NMLA side was holding on to a lot of bonds. Contributor count is still well in favour of the Empire, though.

Great, When I get home tonight, get to the zone in DBX, call my Combat Anaconda and get my Fighter Pilot out of the Starport Bar and sober up and then.......
into the fighter bay! YAY... Pew...Pew....Pew at last.
Then flip a coin as I don't care for Empire and I don't care for NMLA terrorists (freedom fighters?) who killed 1000's civilians in the name of freedom when they bombed starports back in March...... I lied, I may do both.

Assuming the top 25% will get the dumb missile launcher (if it reaches tier 1), even if the other side win then everyone who wants to support the good guys and don't care about the missiles SHOULD still contribute a very small amount to the missile side so that it's easier for those who want the missiles to get in the 25% while making it easier for the Good guys to win the overall CG as the missiles top 25% will have to contribute less to get them

Is there a way to tell if a surface conflict zone is medium or high without going to the person in the station? That is, from the system map or navigation panel?

Is there a way to tell if a surface conflict zone is medium or high without going to the person in the station? That is, from the system map or navigation panel?
There is only 1 high ground zone... in the hole system... if you insist on walking.. No as you don't have a ship... if you had a ship you just fly over planet and see Gupta Industrial high zone...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom