COMPLETED CG Fight for Liz Ryder and the Eurybia Blue Mafia (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So i completed the CG ended top 50% buut no missles anywhere also not here in eurybia inj my stored modules. Wher should i find this item?

It should be in storage at the port in Eurybia. It isn't obviously double-modded* so doesn"t stand out from the list as much as you might expect.

*It does have -90% mass, so the extra effect is there.

You can transfer it to the outfitting at your current location just like any other stored module except that it will be much cheaper.

It is just easier to spot module that is at your current location.

Can't get it delivered, but I'm in the DBX. Can that be the problem?

Can't get it delivered, but I'm in the DBX. Can that be the problem?
Does it say why? If you can see it the station you're at must have Outfitting so it should just be the transfer fee, which is generally low on this one. Are you at someone else's carrier, maybe? If you are, or if you're at a small outpost station, try going to a full size station with large pads. This should have all the services available, as far as I've seen.

Does it say why? If you can see it the station you're at must have Outfitting so it should just be the transfer fee, which is generally low on this one. Are you at someone else's carrier, maybe? If you are, or if you're at a small outpost station, try going to a full size station with large pads. This should have all the services available, as far as I've seen.

Should have been clearer, it doesn't show up in the list of items in storage. Perhaps because the rack can't be installed on the DBX?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom