COMPLETED CG Fight for Taurus Mining Ventures (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I never timed my high ground cz time but it does go pretty fast if you're all engineered.
Nah. I'm trash at both high CZs and editing videos, but this is raw, and I die a lot, don't have G5 weapons. Still comes in at 12 minutes, with lots of room for improvement. High CZs are fast.
Ah...I didn't account for the engineering curve. As a lowly, I can't be bothered to find anymore Manufacturing Instructions, G3 CMDR, it takes me a little longer than that to burn through a CZ. And I would swear that I can't sprint that fast...which is why I thought it was sped up. But maybe that's an engineering thing, too?

Ah...I didn't account for the engineering curve. As a lowly, I can't be bothered to find anymore Manufacturing Instructions, G3 CMDR, it takes me a little longer than that to burn through a CZ. And I would swear that I can't sprint that fast...which is why I thought it was sped up. But maybe that's an engineering thing, too?
I think there is a mod for running faster or for longer... I don't have it though.

Even without engineering, AR-50/TK-Aphelion is an amazing combo at G5. The only thing keeping you from killing is the reload (helped by stowed reloading/more ammo mods) and being careful about snipers and enforcers.

Even without engineering, AR-50/TK-Aphelion is an amazing combo at G5. The only thing keeping you from killing is the reload (helped by stowed reloading/more ammo mods) and being careful about snipers and enforcers.
I mis-spoke. I should have said upgrading as opposed to engineering. I made the slog to G3 and can't be bothered to go any higher.

Here's my video report of the 3 days of war (on-foot) :

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom