COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Summary
System: Mudhrid
Station: Payne-Scott City (Ocellus Starport, large pads available, 5,611 Ls from main star, 107.65 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 8th April 3307 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
Conflict has erupted between the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group and the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid.
An investigation by ACT in the Mudhrid system confirmed that the Order of Mudhrid provided logistical support for the NMLA’s starport attacks. Their agents infiltrated other local factions to transport enzyme bombs to their targets.
The faction has now renamed itself the Neo-Marlinist Order of Mudhrid. Landgrave Arastin Delacroix, its leader, has declared a revolution against the Imperial Family. From his flagship, the Steel Majesty, he announced:
The corrupt Duvals will never give up their power, so we must take it from them. All those who seek to change the established order – join us!
The Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group responded by engaging their forces in battle. Senator Denton Patreus has ordered them to “take revenge for the ‘Nine Martyrs’ atrocities.” He added that pilots who support their just cause by handing in Combat Bonds at Payne-Scott City in the Mudhrid system will be well rewarded.
If Tier 1 is reached, the top 10% of participants will receive a fully engineered class 2 rating B long range and high capacity railgun with feedback cascade.
Should the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group be victorious the top 75% of participants will receive the module.
The module will be placed in storage at Payne-Scott City in the Mudhrid system by Friday the 9th of April 3307.
The two factions have set out seven-day campaigns, which will end early on Thursday the 8th of April 3307. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the initiatives will end immediately.
To be eligible for rewards, you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at Payne-Scott City in the Mudhrid system.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a proportion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for these combat bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.
Notes:
  • Payne-Scott City is orbiting planet 4
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel, Material Trader (Manufactured)
  • Tiers look to be set at 60B Cr intervals
Latest status
Last updated: 8 April 06:00 UTC - Finished

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 171,993,452,388 credits earned (Target: 300B Cr)
Contributors: 12,954
Reward Tier: 2/5
Reward: A fully engineered class 4 rating B long range and high capacity railgun with feedback cascade for Top 75% and higher
Top 10 CMDRs: 5,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 3,600,000 CR
Top 25%: 2,640,000 CR
Top 50%: 1,760,000 CR
Top 75%: 1,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 300,000 CR

CG threshold tracking
Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.

Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt think we'd see a community goal while the Alpha was running since it'll pull players away from trying to break that to grind for this

The only difference is more ammo, mass and bigger power draw, I wouldn't say more mass and bigger power draw will help out in builds with prismatics.
Remember that you can synthesize the ammo.
Synthesizing ammo can be hard-to-impossible against fast, maneuverable builds or any build wth LR weapons that actually uses them.

They need to stop doing this rubbish

Synthesizing ammo can be hard-to-impossible against fast, maneuverable builds or any build wth LR weapons that actually uses them.

They need to stop doing this rubbish
no they dont, the current method means these will be available in a month or so through the tech brokers

The only difference is more ammo, mass and bigger power draw, I wouldn't say more mass and bigger power draw will help out in builds with prismatics.
Remember that you can synthesize the ammo.

+100% clipsize +10% rate of fire 2 shots in the clip (before reloading)... even if it's only one (for now), such reward can make a difference in the right hands.

Last edited:
Didnt think we'd see a community goal while the Alpha was running since it'll pull players away from trying to break that to grind for this
Not exactly a difficult feat. With 10-15 mins taxi time while you literally do nothing else but wait for the taxi to arrive, this has left a bit of a sour taste for some, me included, and I'm not really interested in doing the waiting simulator nor grinding more cash just to buy the suits and weapons.
So I rather do a CG while taking some time off Valheim, as I'd love this module.

T9s and Cutters present on both sides make this very easy kills...
Not a lot of users handed in yet... still lots of time..
Ex5bzaOW8AAQulV

Massacre missions are available for extra pay at the station...

For those wondering, here are the combined blueprint stats for the railgun IF fdev simply combines them without any adjustments.

CLIP SIZE +100%
POWER DRAW +35%
AMMO CAPACITY +100%
RATE OF FIRE +10%
MASS +90% (YIKES!!!)
MAXIMUM RANGE +100%
DAMAGE FALLOFF START +100%

TARGET SHIELD CELL DISRUPTED
DAMAGE -20%
THERMAL LOAD -40%

Not exactly a difficult feat. With 10-15 mins taxi time while you literally do nothing else but wait for the taxi to arrive, this has left a bit of a sour taste for some, me included, and I'm not really interested in doing the waiting simulator nor grinding more cash just to buy the suits and weapons.
So I rather do a CG while taking some time off Valheim, as I'd love this module.
Oh i completely agree, thats my feeling too. Given a good half of the alpha basically amounts to a screen saver i thought they'd be doing what they could to channel more people into it (like stopping CGs), not giving us MORE incentives not to play it. I certainly wont be back till phase 2 now

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom