COMPLETED CG Fight for the Epsilon Fornacis Empire Group against the Neo-Marlinists (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Could the people fighting for the empire join the other CG too and deliver only the "erroneous" 50k bounties they get from time to time while killing terrorist supporters?
It would potentially help the ten percenters
Ehmm... how about 'no'? It's rare enough the Empire wins a Combat CG without the opposition getting dealed a handicap of some kind, so its supporters will most certainly not sabotage this chance.

I generally do them all as well, used to be just to help out and contribute to the global rewards (new stations etc) and not bothered about % finish. Now I have to make sure I'm in top 75% on all sides usually just for the individual rewards, Community Goals made me selfish and look after number 1. Not this one obviously, Im not getting 10% for both sides so will do one CB or hand in the 50K traitor bonus if I get one to help the players doing the other and stick with 75% for the Rail Gun....I am in no way a 'supporter' of the Empire though.

LOL. There isn't even the tinest shadow of doubt about who's gonna win this one.
It's also fairly clear that NOBODY is gonna get the missile rack unless FD promptly recognise and address the fairly serious error with the enormity of tier 1.

Ehmm... how about 'no'? It's rare enough the Empire wins a Combat CG without the opposition getting dealed a handicap of some kind, so its supporters will most certainly not sabotage this chance.

It's not about that, but simply about Empire having 3200+ contributors and the terrorists 600+
10% of those 600 is a ridiculously low number

To be clear, i want the Empire to win too (although, nmla winning could potentially open up a more interesting story line).
Too bad they didn't win against Liz - that was another nice story opportunity wasted.

As long as there rep allows... if they let it go hostile they can't hand in as they won't be able to land at the mega ship...
This works the other way round as well...
Players have to abort the conflict zone before it completed or they risk going hostile and having to do missions to bring it back up...

Yeap, i'm bailing out when the green bar get near completion to make sure in dont lose rep with either faction

If FDevs plan to do so expect some time to pass first to grant those modules at least some exclusivity. If this happens then a few months will go by first.
Yep and they have to work out the mats for it and the discount of mat earned in a CG Vs the Power play imperial hammer rail guns as well ... not just the Domestic rail gun... as you can Pay for the imperial hammers after 4 weeks and get as many as you liike then engineer them as well...

after the glorious pay-outs of the pirate BH CGs a few weeks back this ones a bit of come down! struggling to get 3m creds a session!!

I am at 6 million now. Should be safe for 75%, right?

What are the chances this one won't finish tier 1 with the Alpha and the weekend half over?
I'd say it will finish, but barely...

What are the chances this one won't finish tier 1 with the Alpha and the weekend half over?
Since only PC players who pre-ordered Oddysey can play the Alpha, there should be plenty people available for these CGs once the weekend starts properly 😃 .

As a Playstation commander, the Alpha just means some extra Youtube videos to watch for me 😎🎏 .

I hope FD will adjust the tier targets when they're back from easter holiday. I want to try out that Enzyme rack from the Marlinists, but at present that CG has no hope of getting even near tier 1. The rail, while good, is boring, the Enzyme rack is something entirely new.

LOL. There isn't even the tinest shadow of doubt about who's gonna win this one.
It's also fairly clear that NOBODY is gonna get the missile rack unless FD promptly recognise and address the fairly serious error with the enormity of tier 1.
I'm glad there s a clear winner. I dont really have the time or inclination to farm and hold on to top 10% of anything so going to hang back then do just enough to get top 75% on the winning side on tuesday or wednesday (and hope nobody is sitting on a couple of billion bonds to hand in at the last second :) ).

Not even close:
CG-2021-04-02.png

Players have to abort the conflict zone before it completed or they risk going hostile and having to do missions to bring it back up...

Yup, what he said. 👆

Hit SC as soon as you hear "Victory is close! I can feel it!", turn back around, re-enter CZ, select faction, shoot away, rinse and repeat.

Let's you farm the CZ indefinitely for as long as your ammo/hull integrity will allow it, and you don't get a hit to the opposing faction's reputation cause the battle is never won/lost.

Hmmmh... well I'm visiting my family over the holidays, so by the time I get back to my gaming PC, the CG should be well on its way to Tier 2. I just hope I can catch up enough to secure my spot in the top 75% then. ^^ A first quick jaunt yesterday put me into 50% initially but ofc that didn't hold long.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom